PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!!!

CJfilms
12-24-2007, 11:42 PM
I know this is getting posted a little early, but both Erin and I are way too excited to hold it off any longer!!! Do the right thing and read the rest of this post in the morning!

Yeah right!!! I'm sure everyone will be pulling the midnight present opening routine tonight!

And without any futher ado...

Ado....what a funny word... Who ever thought up a word like 'ado'?

OK OK SORRY!!!!

We would like to officially announce that NEETS has found a new venue for 2008! Despite the long and PATIENT wait everyone has had to endure, we can do nothing else but thank you for being patient and waiting for us to announce this. We are working out a schedule right now and will have a full schedule released BEFORE the 2008 Motorsports show. As for rules and the rules meeting, we are still in the works in that department...

What is definite is that there has been a mutual agreement reached between NEETS and the promoter of our new venue...
We are racing there in 2008...
We are working out the fine print between the series and the track now...
We will have an official rules meeting to discuss any rule changes/amendments which will be announced shortly...

And one last time...we (NEETS and our new track's promoter) have come to the agreement that NEETS will be racing there for 2008...

We

will

be

racing

at

Wall Township Speedway !!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!!!

We love you all!!!

CIN
12-24-2007, 11:50 PM
Well, I'd like to be the first to say....

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone likes their Christmas Present....

vsmidge68
12-25-2007, 12:00 AM
Congrats,neets. Merry X-mas To All

richardpetey
12-25-2007, 12:29 AM
Thanks for your hard work Joe and Erin.......................:applause:
Hopefully, Wall will be a track NEETS can BANK on for years to come, hehe...................:cheers:
Hope Santa helps everybody to get their sleds ready for next season........................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Tracy87BB
12-25-2007, 12:31 AM
Congrats Joe, Erin and the entire NEETS family. I, for one, hope to be able to join you for some of the 2008 shows. I enjoyed Wall when I went for the Turkey Derby (my first trip to the track). I wish you much luck and success!

enduroracer131
12-25-2007, 12:38 AM
:applause:Yay cant wait to go racing:applause:. Thanks for all you hard work Joe an Erin:cheers: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!:):cheers::wave::lol::-B:p:applause:

enduro438
12-25-2007, 01:22 AM
As if being hurt doesn't hurt enough, to find out the best series will be running at a great track close to home really is like a kick in the pants. Well, congrats Joe and Erin on finding the new home and I will see everyone there, just probably not driving in the back of the field making my donation to the winners. :(

4speed
12-25-2007, 06:52 AM
NEETS @ WTS is going to be awesome.:applause::applause::applause:
Now, I beleive the NEETS Division will greatly improve and grow to become the best Enduro Series around. I could see it now, all the Enduro drivers from Mountain, New Egypt, Bridgeport, & Riverhead are going to want to come race with us at Wall.

W. J.
12-25-2007, 06:56 AM
Congrats Erin and Joe, on finding a new home for NEETS. Wall should prove to be an interesting track, with it's unique banking, and we at Racerhub hope you fill the place like never before, both with enduro racecars and fans. Good luck at your new 'home' and keep working on those extra 'touring' dates at other places if you can get them. :):):)
It was worth the wait to find out, just not sure it was worth staying up as late as some of the people who posted here. I have two very anxious grandsons staying at my house for Christmas and we know they'll be up early (not THIS early), so a good night's rest was in order.

4speed
12-25-2007, 07:31 AM
Now the tables have turned. It will be the #41 trying to keep up with the #43
Could it be 2 Championships in a row for the KING

Sac-Man
12-25-2007, 10:06 AM
I have never been to WTS and I am looking forward to it!:applause: It looks like a great track!:) Thank you Joe and Erin and whomever else may have helped.:applause:

Thank you,

RSP
12-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Great job with getting Wall

I hope to be able to come up for at least one race and have that 58 machine in the field of the best enduro series in the northeast for 2008!!!

Also I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Geno
12-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Great job in securing a track for '08! Wall's a neat place and for the winner (and non-winners), it's a shore bet!:D

jimwhite
12-25-2007, 11:08 PM
Great track for a great racing tour.We ran there in '03, one of the best tracks we ran at. Looking forward to '08 season, thanks guys for all your work. :applause::cheers:

J & J Racing 41
12-26-2007, 09:42 AM
Don't go handing out that crown just yet, There might be 50, 60, 70 or more teams that want a crack at it. 100 laps maybe 100 cars WOW thats a lot of pressure on the 43 hehe.. Anyway Good luck to everyone at the new track. Thanks Joe and Erin for your hard work.

richardpetey
12-26-2007, 05:57 PM
You're right Joe! It's a tough track and it's even tougher when the joint is loaded with many cars.................:help:
It's a faster track than most of the tracks that NEETS series has frequented in previous years.....................:drool:
I have a strange feeling that because of the banking and much lower total weight, the 4-cyl.'s could be the fastest car on the track............:applause:
Either way, I can only hope that 70 to 80 enduros show up in each class, be like Flemington dejavu..........................:cool:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

tstiles
12-27-2007, 12:37 PM
Wow. I will be their for sure. I'm not missing out on racing on that track, that track is sick. Congrats on a huge deal, Joe. You will blow NEETS up to the next level with a track like that in your corner. Thanks for working hard for us. I can't wait to get on that track.

Erin C
12-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Don't lie, Terry! You just can't pass up seeing me! :p

ststock23
12-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Can't help but wonder how the strict rules in NJ will effect the number of cars. Wall is a spectacular place to race (as long as it isn't in a modified). Should be an great year. Congrats Joe, you landed a big fish at the Jersey shore.

Erin C
12-28-2007, 08:22 AM
We are actually going to set up a meeting with a few people at the track to see what we can do. There maybe a few loop holes we can go through as far as bypassing some of the stricter rules of NJ. Once this is done, we can release a full set of rules. This is a GREAT track to have landed, and both Joe and myself are very pleased!

I cannot wait until the schedule is finalized!!! :)

STU
12-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Good luck to all in 2008!! After thinking, WTS is too far for me to race at. I'll probably be there as a fan or helping in the pits, but pulling my car 3+ hours is too much. One thing I must say, please stop talking about how fast the track is!! If the NJ state cops see speeds close to the weekly factory stocks, they will get really tight with the rules. NEETS won't last if you have to spend $1000's, not $100's, on your car for saftey. NEETS is about FUN, not MPH.
Anyway, everyone have a fun and safe 2008 on the track.
Cory
1x
Hope to see some of you at the Frostbite!

gutter7
12-28-2007, 05:35 PM
I'm in the same boat, 3 plus hours without the trailer. I would have to win everyone. But with NEETS scoring that's not likely:(

richardpetey
12-28-2007, 08:09 PM
I think that a traveling series from another state doesn't have to comply with the hometrack rules.....................:rolleyes:
But, they must comply with their own states rules on foriegn turf.........................;)
Hopefully, NEETS is a Pa. based TRAVELING series, hehe................:applause:
UNCLE PETEY...............:wave::wave::wave::wave: :wave:

KyleMac45
12-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Nice job NEETS on getting Wall... Uncle Petey I am can't wait to see you in action on the high banks...

Joe and Erin nice job--

See you next year

Kyle McGowan