PDA

View Full Version : Training in RHD

SuperShafts
12-26-2007, 05:46 PM
Ski mountain! ice palace! or is it just a front

http://www.limotorsports.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203

Q&E meeting tomorrow...2:00 pm at RHT

If it all goes well (since no one seems to care about the true info) contract signing for some kind of ski mountain will happen Friday at 2:00 pm RHT

RGeeProductions
12-26-2007, 08:10 PM
I do presume you know that no one here can view this unless they are a registered member in your forum as it brings up a log in screen.

SuperShafts
12-27-2007, 07:09 PM
So join....you want info, you want to be a part of getting a track..or at the very least not be spreading rumors and untruths.
Registering is free, no censoring, no selling their info, no charging for anything...
All they gotta do is JOIN

WE have shown RR the door...

Vote postponed, we have shown there is no money.

We also uncovered that the Calverton Greater Civic Assoc. is breeding bigotry and prejudice, just watch the RHT cable access show when it airs, better than any other show...listen to the president of that civic assoc run his mouth and what he says...

RGeeProductions
12-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Sorry, that's a no go for me.
I have a hard time deciphering your sentences, punctuation and spelling here.....

SuperShafts
12-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Oh well, no help anyway

broz
12-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Ya know Shaft...
I've resisted to lending my "two cents" to your posts until today!
At one time you had the support of this "community". No one wants to see a Ski Mountain built on L.I. But unfortunately you have now turned the very people away who could have helped you.
Your "guerilla" tactics and over-bearing posts have made you look like a raving mad man. Now you want to limit "public info" to ONLY those who are willing to "register" to your site?
Seems to me you might make a very good lobbyist or politician, maybe you should concentrate your efforts there? Somewhere in the back of my mind I can't help thinking that your agenda concerns only you and your business interests. I may be wrong, but it's the impression you give by your continued ranting.

I too will choose NOT to register to your site as deciphering your babble is quite challenging from time to time.

Honestly, this war you fight with Riverhead is nothing new...
they have been driving good business and good people away for over 30 years!

YES people, SUPPORT Riverhead Raceway with ALL your might and to "Riverhead Residents"....SUPPORT and VOTE for politicians who work for your "vision" of the future of that town.

Shaft, if I were you...I would become a Riverhead resident as soon as possible so you could in fact be heard as a rightful constituent of the community.

As an every day reader of this board I can say that your posts have grown tiresome and offer very little as a solution to any problem. We've heard your message and we ALL know how to get a hold of you, so maybe take a break from "spamming" this board? :rolleyes: Just a thought, ya know?

RGeeProductions
12-27-2007, 09:42 PM
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

The Bullfather
12-27-2007, 10:39 PM
You can say what you want to say about Marty, but the man does a lot of work. His imput and research has brought forth a lot of information. You may not agree with what he has to say, yes he has a lot of say, sometimes he get's himself wrapped up and excited about the issues. There are a lot of good people involved with LIMA, Marty is one of many different people involved with it! He has gone out of way during the off season and produced a lot of actions. He might have another agenda, that is bringing something he loves back to Long Island. He does have a buisness in the automotive field. A lot of people have to travel out of state to be involved with racing. Not everyone is going to be into oval track racing or road course racing or off road racing or even drag racing. But it shouldn't matter what field of automotive racing that attracts them. We have an opportunity here, many people neglected it. Many people neglected the issues of Freeport, Islip, Bridgehampton, National dragway or even West Hampton Dragstrip. If the Riverhead Resorts can not come through with their proposed plans and finicials backing, it will fall on it's face. What if an oval track did go onto the Calverton site, why should we get one? What if they brought Whelen Modifed tour there, who would be there? I bet many of you would be there! If they had weekly racing, I bet a lot of you would be there! Long Island Jam, is about Long Island racing! In the past we have done stories on a lot of different areas of racing, a lot of racers who travel out of state and drive in different series.

Very few supporters have shown interest in this, why? Did anyone ever think they were going to lose Freeport? Islip Speedway? Bridgehampton road course? National and West Hampton Dragstrips? I support Riverhead Raceway, I've defended the track on many occassions. I still hear rumors from non racing fans about the future of the track.

I understand Marty can get on nerves, but he was one of the few people who came out to support me during the toy drive. I had more drag racers who supported me during the holidays because I've supported them. We should support each other. Automotive racing in any categories should behind each other. But the sad part is, they are not! And when the time has come for them to come together, they can not! It can drive a man crazy to hear the lies of a project that may not come to pass and a board that has not done it's research. All things will come out in the end.

SuperShafts
12-27-2007, 10:41 PM
Broz don't bs me, I've had the support of a few people, and I know them and their names well...

I'm just being nice coming here for the people that are a bit lazy, like yourself.

You see broz, this has nothing to do with my business, it has everything to do with racing, and my personal use and everyone else's use that aren't here for us to do anymore...

Your problem is you listen to a pot stirrer with nothing better to do who tells you, you need to register to see the board, that's not entirely true, only some parts of the board.

But if you're that lazy, you just proved my point.. I'm doing something and that takes time, time I don't have to hold your hand.

Help and support is something very few people understand....don't pat yourself on the back there kid, you didn't help yourself, or me, or anyone else.
I didn't turn anyone away, you turned yourself away, so just stop the bs and just keep doing what your doing..

randomrodder
12-27-2007, 10:59 PM
I will say it one more time. What will happen when the Cromartys retire? Who will take the reigns of Riverhead Raceway and maintain the status quo? I dare say, no one. The Cromartys have been running the show there for over 25 years now. How easy will it be to pick up the bolt at the same thread that the Cromartys drop it?

I dare say there will be entities from the town, EPA, DEA there to do everything they can to shut the facility down. Working relationships are made over the span of years. They might not suit everyone's interest, but concessions can and are made. Once a link is broken, you can't just put in a new link that has all the contacts and agreements with these working relationships built over a span of 25 years.

I wouldn't count on Riverhead Raceway staying open long after the Cromartys retire. Unless they keep it in the family. There is always that hope.

If not, then we have lost the last trace of racing on a long history of racing on Long Island.

LongIslandJam
12-28-2007, 08:53 AM
This thread is going down a slippery slope. Let's agree to disagree and move on...