PDA

View Full Version : Dunk Tank

racinpr
01-03-2008, 11:35 PM
SpeedwayEXPO will once again be hosting the Anger Management Charitable Event. Who would you pay $5 to dunk?

I'd get in trouble if I told you my wish list, but I would love to hear yours!

Happy New Year, All!

W. J.
01-04-2008, 07:08 AM
Charlie Jarzombek
Richie Evans
Corkie Cookman
Tony Jankowiak
John Blewett III
Don Pratt
Tom Baldwin Sr.

Only because this would mean that we have them back amongst us, and that would be worth $5+ to us all.

Axel
01-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Altho he did not play the villain as much in 2007, I bet you could make a small fortune putting Teddy Christopher up there in the dunk tank! I don’t mean that in a bad way, but there are prob tons of people who would love to dunk TC!

Fkraft99
01-04-2008, 10:45 AM
i would say Jimmy Blewett. But i dont know how they would feel about having to put the water back into the tank everytime he gets dunked.... lol

happy new year to all.

RGeeProductions
01-04-2008, 10:45 AM
I agree with you on that Alex!!!!

WMT10
01-04-2008, 11:20 AM
James Civali
I know ALOT of people that would gladly pay the $5

gomodsgo
01-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Come on people....... lets face facts.... officials are the one that will draw the BIG money. Wouldn't you want to pay $5 for that ****ty call that they made when ever that was. You know it. :applause::applause::applause:

Linda
01-04-2008, 11:48 AM
I was thinking the same thing Freddie...but I would love to see YOU along side of him...I would pay big bucks for that :lol:!!!!

Precision Auto
01-04-2008, 11:56 AM
I'd go with Richie, aka Mr. Chrome Horn, in a Speedo for $5.00.....that's my final answer!! :lol: Linda

Teds Race Tours
01-04-2008, 12:32 PM
I'd better keep quiet on this one.

RGeeProductions
01-04-2008, 12:32 PM
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
You want people to participate, not run away!!!!
I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE ME IN A SPEEDO!!!!

ThE sHaDoW
01-04-2008, 12:51 PM
i would say Jimmy Blewett. But i dont know how they would feel about having to put the water back into the tank everytime he gets dunked.... lol

happy new year to all.

interesting, maybe James and I together, would there be any water left?

why is it always the skinny people picking on the full figure guys? c'mon Fred, show Jimmy some love.

ThE sHaDoW
01-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Altho he did not play the villain as much in 2007, I bet you could make a small fortune putting Teddy Christopher up there in the dunk tank! I don’t mean that in a bad way, but there are prob tons of people who would love to dunk TC!

where does the line form?

Fkraft99
01-04-2008, 02:49 PM
well of course id be right there with him.... id be spotting the dunk button to let him know if anyone was getting close.

i have a good idea... how about we give Dave Pace the ball and put all the spotters in the dunk tank... after all the yelling and screaming we do at him all year i think its only fair... lol

Precision Auto
01-04-2008, 03:21 PM
If Richie won't get into a speedo, then I have two votes:

Dale Wolbrink and Renee Dupuis in bikinis......I'm doing this for the guys, you can all thank me later!! LOL.......Linda :applause::applause:

Howie
01-04-2008, 04:06 PM

Dale Wolbrink and Renee Dupuis in bikinis......I'm doing this for the guys, you can all thank me later!! LOL.......Linda :applause::applause:

After seeing John Melendez in a speedo on Jay Leno last night :eek:, I definitely agree with Richie. I also think your second idea is much better.:applause::applause:

RGeeProductions
01-04-2008, 09:20 PM

I would just like to say something now...
THANK YOU!!!!!
Selling tickets yet????

chrome horn
01-04-2008, 10:12 PM
How 'bout Kurt and Kyle Busch? Oh wait I thought you said "punch" tank!!!
I say "showtime". And that's coming from an un- skinny kid.
I think Chris Jones would be entertaining in the tank

MandyB
01-05-2008, 02:43 AM
Who do I wish was in a dunk tank for my entertainment?

Whomever was willing to duck at my horrific aim. I don't have the best throwing arm in the world, let me tell you that much. But if someone's got the courage to sit and wait for me to duck 'em... I appreciate 'em.

If you'd like me to name names -- I don't have any. Just anyone if they'd be willing to sit for me. (God, I sound like such a bad person. ;))

Kevin
01-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Linda Case, because Linda and Norm have done so much for charity over the past few years, it would be a way Precision Auto could contribute without having to spend their own money.
But since she brought up the bikini clad duo that she did, if she could make that happen, it'd be good.
I think if you could get TC and Reggie, that might cover the 2 drivers over the years that people either love or love to hate.

Precision Auto
01-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Kevin: Did your father put you up to this!!! Linda

Rentawrench
01-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Ah, the memories as a Kid.... I remember at the stafford fair (at the track) while the races were running, the pro dunk tank guy used to "insult" the people going by. A driver in a firesuit got his attention. Who? Buggys!! Ah the lesson learned, NEVER pick on someone you do NOT know. Buggsy was a semi pro baseball pitcher==Better than his driving .

OK in this tank --- Mmm, how about some web/message board moderators, then some track owners, some them how many people show up when you Promote .

KyleMac45
01-06-2008, 10:04 AM
I would love to see showtime in the tank... or even TC, I would definitely pay $5.00 for one of those two...

Kyle

Kevin
01-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Kevin: Did your father put you up to this!!! Linda

Nope, all my idea. Besides it's been so long since I've seen you and Norm, getting you there would almost be like the good old days in the pits at The Park.

uticamike
01-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Brian France, Mike Helton