PDA

View Full Version : How Bout them GIANTS...

furdogg
01-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Look out Dallas you're next.. Good luck Buddy and Wayne you're gonna need it.. lol::*-(

RGeeProductions
01-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Don't be getting yer dogg all fulla fur just yet....
Cowboy Rock (http://www.rgeepro.com/graphics/cowboyrock01.gif)

The Bullfather
01-06-2008, 05:45 PM
the way Dallas has played the past few weeks they better keep Jessica Simpson away from Tony Romo! lol

Racer53
01-06-2008, 10:18 PM
All I can say is, nobody can touch my PATRIOTS!!!

Rich Mergl
01-07-2008, 05:37 PM
I think Payton looked pretty darn good in that Eli costume

broz
01-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Well if that was the Giants "A" game yesterday....
THEY'RE NOT READY FOR THE COWBOYS!

In the words of the fine philosopher T.O. Owens.....

GET YER' POPCORN READY!

W. J.
01-07-2008, 06:38 PM
NJ Giants played Dallas twice. Same outcome this time, too, LOL!

The Bullfather
01-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Any given Sunday! With a week off, it will be interesting to see how The Cowboys look in the first half and how it rolls into the second half. Gaints have been a second half team the past few weeks and have a lot steam behind them. No trash talking here, but a fumble here or an interception there can change a game real fast! Big Blue had no turn overs against T.B. with the hard hitting defense The Bucs have. I don't see this game being a blow-out, it will be close down to the 2:00 warning.

RGeeProductions
01-08-2008, 12:57 AM
I am a Cowboy fan but gotta go with you on that Peter.

Ka$h25
01-08-2008, 02:34 PM
The Patriots don't have such a cakewalk. I think the one team that matches up well against them is these Jaguars. The last thing that type of team wants is to play its playoff games in Foxborro. They aren't half as strong in bad weather. If they beat the Jags, they have to deal with the Colts, who I don't care what anyone says- the Colts are the only team that came close to beating them. - Or the Chargers, who still have some fire left from last years AFC Championship game.

The Bullfather
01-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Chargers looked sloppy and the weather got worst, but they finally let the game come to them and began to score. I was texting back and forth with a buddy of mine from San Diego during the game. LT is still one of the best, but it depends on the QB. How well will Rivers play in Indy with the loud crowd? The 12th man is a huge advantage for the Colts. They beat The Colts in S.D. 23 to 21. S.D. Scored all 23 before half time. 23 to 7, Indy almost came back in the 4th with 14 unanswered points.

BoomBoom
01-10-2008, 02:03 PM
I know Dallas fans should be ready. The Giants are the underdog but their confidence is starting to build. It looks like we have a 1 2 punch forming in the backfield. Eli played very good against the Patriots and he played even better against the Bucs. Don't be surprised if the head lines read "Was Jessica There?" With heat, Romo is going to get he will have some trouble.

Boom

Rich Mergl
01-10-2008, 04:46 PM
And the BIG BLUE Wrecking crew is now 8 wins on the road this year. And the way they have played they are finally due to beat the boys.

SECRET WEAPON: BRADSHAW

Crazy Horse
01-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Anybody...but the Cowgirls and Tony Homo.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cool:

Racer53
01-13-2008, 04:15 PM
Bring on the Chargers!!! 38-14 repeat????

wayne
01-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Whatcha gotta say now!!!!!

Rich Mergl
01-13-2008, 07:48 PM
Now that was one hell of a game.

JBonsignore
01-13-2008, 07:53 PM
all them cowgirl fans quiet now ehh? :rolleyes:

The Bullfather
01-13-2008, 07:53 PM
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a hard fought game from all the 3rd down plays by Dallas. Eli has stepped up his game and this win will help his confidence even more! Now Mannings won't have to wonder what game to go to next week. Great job by The Chargers today also! Giants are a different team from the first half of the season. Game could have went either way, but knew it was going into the game it would come down till the end, but seconds, wow!

woodbutcher
01-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Ace was right,the super bowl train did stop in the big D but ELI revoked the cowboys tickets to ride.LMFAOROTF:applause::applause::applause:

Rich Mergl
01-13-2008, 08:01 PM
Thats 9 WINS on the road with TWO to go.

W. J.
01-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Now that was one hell of a game.
Admittedly, one of the best played football games I've watched in some time. Just a bad outcome, as far as I'm concerned, LOL.

Ka$h25
01-13-2008, 08:06 PM
That Tony Romo, he sure is one hell of a regular season QB. No Maddison, no Ross. 2nd year Corey Webster locked down Terrell Owens in that second half. lol

Romo couldn't have gotten any more chances, that super offensive line FINALLY started to break down in the 4th quarter and Romo couldn't handle the pressure. The Giants overcame a lot of injuries, but most important, no mistakes by Eli.

Now lets reiterate, ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. I hope the players each use their tickets to the NFC Championship, see you in Green Bay :wave:.

maestri fan 1
01-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Lets Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulldozer
01-13-2008, 09:06 PM
glad giants won; cowboys great year.

greggforce01
01-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Let's go GIANTS!!! Can't wait until Sunday! :cheers:

broz
01-15-2008, 09:12 AM
Well Well......looks like my football season is over :disgusted
in the words of the great T.O. Owens.....WAHHHHHHHHHHH:*-(

A team cannot make the mental mistakes the Cowboys did on Sunday and expect to win :disgusted Not even the vaunted Pats beat the Giants if they have the mental breakdowns the Cowboys did on Sunday.

Will I give props to the Giants....SURE! Great Game......now go get your arse handed to you by the Pack! Have Fun in "sunny" Green Bay :cheers:

Once again the Cowboys season ends in failure, but I'll ask ALL you "Big Blue" fans....
http://images.bloggingtheboys.com/images/admin/cowboys_trophy.jpg

GOT FIVE?

The Bullfather
01-15-2008, 02:52 PM
The Giants have won a total of six NFL titles—four in the pre Super Bowl era (1927, 1934, 1938, 1956) and two since the advent of the Super Bowl (Super Bowls XXI and XXV). Remember we are not a AFL-NFL merger! lol Giants have a long history in professional sports.

BoomBoom
01-16-2008, 03:48 PM
Wow...is all I can say about that game. Ca$h25 you said it best, "no mistakes by Eli". That has been the key to the last two victories. The home field advantage plays a huge part this week in the game. Not only are they playing in green bay but they are playing a night game in green bay. Think about the temperature change here at night.
My only concern is that they wait too long to bring Bradshaw in. I didn't think he was ever going to get on the field.
That was a great post game interview by T.O. The shades the tears....classic.
Don't count the Giants out yet. I am one week away from getting my plane ticket.

The Bullfather
01-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Weather? Packers practice in a dome as do most NFL teams up north. The only team that doesn't practice outside is the Bengals. The Giants are not a warm weather team as is San Diego or Tampa Bay or even The Cowboys. A lot of players are from Ill., Minn. or New England. This team will be ready to play in the colder weather. If it was a team below the mason-dixie line it would be a difference.

BoomBoom
01-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Peter,

I love your outlook but reality is that Eli has not had a good performance in bad weather all season. All the talk about weather is due to has negative QB rating in cold weather. I hope like hell he has some pocket warmers stashed.

Boom

The Bullfather
01-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Bret Farve in Chi-town was messy, last game of the year, week 16!!! Bear's 35 to Packer's 7. Bret played the whole game too. Eli's worst part is wind, throwing into the wind. Depends on the winds, not the temp! Which direction if it is windy, a lot of times at night the winds calm down. But we won't know till game time. Game time is 6:30.

Ka$h25
01-18-2008, 10:09 AM
The most important thing is that everyone wants to focus on Eli's flaws. This game will not be won or lost in the hands of Eli. Spagnuolo really needs to dial up the blitz if they want to be successful, and that means the secondary will have to really step up- AGAIN. The odds aren't in our favor, but I guess there always has to be an underdog, and so far we've made a beautiful Cinderella. As for Bradshaw, I think it was played well. Coming into Buffalo not many knew who Bradshaw was, and I'm sure teams are scrambling for some game film right about now. Truth is, Bradshaw should of been an early round pick, he had personality problems, got in trouble in school, arrested in college, missed a good part of his senior season and these days teams really shy away from that. He seems to have had a fire lit, and he's out there with something to prove now. It'll be a fun game, and it's been an awesome season, as far as I'm concerned it's house money now. We won our Superbowl in Dallas. :applause:

The Bullfather
01-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yeah!!! What What Now What!!! Superbowl Baby!!!!

Another road game!

W. J.
01-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Uh...it's a road game for BOTH teams!
go Patriots

Ka$h25
01-20-2008, 10:54 PM
haha- Keep it going W.J. :applause:

Eli played great but who won the game? Corey Webster picks off BRET FAVRE in OVERTIME in LAMBEAU and sent home the Green Bay Packers. This season couldn't be better.

...Well it could.

The Bullfather
01-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Road game was a joke, but will Giants be wearing the away jerseys :lol:

Racer53
01-21-2008, 12:13 PM
The Giants will be the away team and in such jerseys and the Patriots will be the home team in theirs. Either way.... Patriots will win the Super Bowl like I said before.

randomrodder
01-21-2008, 02:58 PM
I say, GOOOOOOOOOO Giants!!!!!!! But in either case, it's going to be one heck of a game!

Jaws
01-21-2008, 07:43 PM
1. Tampa....can't beat them! oppps
2. Dallas.....season will be over that week...I don't think so.
3. Green Bay.....killed them in week 2..oh well

4. Patriots.........NO ONE CAN BEAT THEM..........lets see

On to the Super Bowl!!!!

Go Giants !!!!!.

RGeeProductions
01-21-2008, 11:52 PM
Yeah, I like that one comment "let's see".....

W. J.
01-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah, I like that one comment "let's see".....And so we will.....

Tommyj16
01-22-2008, 04:12 PM
LET ME SAY THIS TO ALL GIANT FANS WIN OR LOSE THE SUPER BOWL, THE GIANTS MADE T.O. CRY AND FAVRE TEAR. JUST MAKING T.O. CRY(HE'S MY TEAMATE MY QUARTERBACK)
THIS HAPPENS TO BE A GREAT SEASON WIN OR LOSE.
AND OH YA T.O. IS STILL CRYING LOL:*-(
GO BIG BLUE:cheers: