PDA

View Full Version : Exciting News

The Frog Lady
01-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Hey Everyone!
Just thought I would pass on the exciting news that Gene is back at the track for 2008. As you all know, he knows the Mountain Speedway history as well as the drivers and is great announcer. Obviously I will not be back this season, but those were big shoes to fill and I am more than happy to give them back! :)

I do want to thank everyone for a great 2007 season and a great experience. Good luck to all the drivers in the 2008 season.

Mostly, Gene, welcome back to the track. I sincerely hope you have a great season (I am sure you will) and as always, I wish you the best of luck. The "new" new 2008 home page looks great - you all should check it out!

~Ginger ;)

RGeeProductions
01-09-2008, 10:10 PM
You've done a wonderful job Ginger.
Welcome back Geno...

W. J.
01-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Ginger, great job all last year, thanks for your input and hard work.

Toothpick, welcome back!

intense1
01-10-2008, 10:55 AM
I would also like to Thank Ginger for her help over the last year. She has become a good friend and an asset to Mountain Speedway. We hope to have her back in a different role in the spring. Until then, enjoy your off-season. ;)

Geno
01-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Thank you for your post Ginger!

Truly, you did a great job all season and anytime I needed something for the paper, you got it to me right away.:)

I’m not exactly what you would call a “webmaster”, but hopefully it’ll come with time. Most of the stuff that is on there are things that you created originally.

I’m looking forward to a fresh ’08 season and hope to see you and everyone else at the track in the Spring!:-B

Geno

richardpetey
01-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Fabulous job, Ginger..........................:applause:
Welcome back to the job, "G" man.......................:cool:
Get a job., 2/10........................:eek::eek:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NJ Chick
01-10-2008, 04:48 PM
You did a great job all year long Ginger!:cheers:
Welcome back Geno!:wave:

EricaR
01-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Ginger, I think you did a fantastic job this season! Hope to see you back at the track, Lord knows we could use an extra hand in the office...Deb and I are good, but we are only 2 people...ya know?? LOL!

GENO!!! Welcome back!

The Frog Lady
01-11-2008, 11:59 PM
Thanks for all the great replies. :) I truly appreciate it. I will still be around. Just look for the "Frog Lady Jumping" :D Seriously just wanted to say thank you to you all. It means a lot to me.

Geno ~ I don't think "webmaster" is the right title. I think it should be "web-is-now-your-master" LOL. It wasn't that bad and what you have done so far is awesome!

~Ginger ;)

NeetsAnnouncer33
01-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Ginger, it was great meeting you. You did an outstanding job with everything. Hope to see you soon. Geno, it is going to be an honor and a pleasure working with you up in the booth in 2008.

Ted Grow

LongIslandJam
01-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Ginger, it's been nice meeting you at the NELMA race and thanks for the great work you did this year. Please keep in touch with us at PoconoThunder and RacerHub

Geno - oh boy - you're back. We'll I guess I can work with you;) Welcome back:wave: