PDA

View Full Version : Coloring / Poster Contest Set For Southern Tier Speedworld

RGeeProductions
01-12-2008, 02:13 PM
NEARA Promotions, Inc. along with D & J Fotos announced today that the annual Coloring / Poster Contest will take place during the Southern Tier Speedworld presented by Mike Stolarcyk Chevrolet and Country Town Auto Service that takes place at the Oakdale Mall from Friday February 29th to Sunday March 2nd.

The Coloring / Poster Contests are open to any child between the ages of 3 and 12. Every child who enters the Coloring / Poster Contest will receive a prize and there is no entry fee to be part of this exciting event.

Children in the 3 to 7 age bracket will be given a choice of various race cars to color. The winner of each age group will receive a special 1st place winner’s t – shirt along with a special bag of racing goodies.

Children between the ages of 8 and 12 must draw and design a picture with a racing theme on paper no larger than 8 x 10. The winner of each age group in this bracket will receive a special 1st place winner’s t – shirt along with a special bag of racing goodies.

Local racing teams, race tracks, show vendors, and drivers are sponsoring all of the prizes that are involved in the D & J Fotos Coloring / Poster Contest.

All entries for the Coloring / Poster Contest must be in the hands of D & J Fotos by Noon Sunday March 2nd. At that time all entries will be judged and the winners announced. Winners do not have to be in attendance to collect their 1st place prize.

“We’re very pleased to have Dawn and John of D & J Fotos back with us sponsoring the Coloring / Poster Contest this year “stated Show Manager Robin Oltz. “ Each year more children get involved with the contest and it gets tougher each year for the judges. The best news of all is that it doesn’t cost a penny to get involved as that fits right into our theme of a free race car show that everyone of all ages can enjoy.“

Entry forms for Southern Tier Speedworld presented by Mike Stolarcyk Chevrolet and Country Town Auto Service have been mailed out. Anyone wishing to receive an entry form or any other information on the show please contact Show Manager Robin Oltz at stspeedworld@yahoo.com or at 607 – 797 – 3683.

The Oakdale Mall comes alive with a free race car show from Friday February 29th to Sunday March 2nd as NEARA Promotions, Inc. presents Southern Tier Speedworld presented by Mike Stolarcyk Chevrolet and Country Town Auto Service.

JR KENNERUP

Info on the Southern Tier Speedworld event here (http://racerhub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13559)

Precision Auto
01-12-2008, 04:37 PM
I see the age range is from 3 to 12. I believe that Axel, TBax and I would
qualify. I'm really good - I always stay inside the lines......Linda :lol:

RGeeProductions
01-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Do you need those EXTRA BIG CRAYONS too?!?!? LOL

http://edushop.edu4kids.com/catalog/images/products/BIN0389_big.gif

Precision Auto
01-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Do you need those EXTRA BIG CRAYONS too?!?!? LOL

http://edushop.edu4kids.com/catalog/images/products/BIN0389_big.gif

I'll get back to you on that. I'll have to see what the other two of the "Touched Trio" have to say!!........:wave: