PDA

View Full Version : Some Wall Speedway news

Tooner
01-12-2008, 08:14 PM
I spoke to Jim Morton tonight, Saturday, January 12th before he went to the Wall Sunday Series Awards Banquet. He will also be making announcements at that banquet.

The 2008 Wall Township Speedway Banquet will be held as planned on February 2nd, 2008 at Woodlake Country Club in Lakewood, NJ. Tickets are $50.00 dollars per person. There is a limit of 400 seats for the banquet. It is open to anyone, all Wall Township Speedway teams, drivers, sponsors and fans.

Jim also said he will let me know this week the hours that you can visit the track office to order and pay for your tickets in person. Forms will be available later this week on Wall's website (www.wallspeedway.com) to download and mail in the list for yourself, crews and sponsors attending with your payment.

Tickets can be ordered by mailing your check to the track, checks must be made out to "Wall Township Speedway" with a list of those attending. They cannot take credit card orders.

Mail to:
Wall Township Speedway
1803 State Route 34 Wall, NJ
07719-9109

Make all checks payable to: Wall Township Speedway

More announcements will be made this week and hopefully an announcement at Motorsports 2008 in Atlantic City next weekend.

Expect the tracks plans for 2008 to be announced before the end of this month (January 2008).

That is all I know as of now.

Mike

Erin C
01-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the update, Mike! You're always on the ball :)

richardpetey
01-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Wall is a state of the art facility compared to other tracks in the metro. area..............................:cool:
But, they always have had management issues, followed by owner issues..........................:help:
It all seems like a PR ploy to me..........every year the same thing...............:(
One day their gonna cry wolf one too many times............:disgusted
I just hope for the sake of NEETS this all works out, thats the only way I'll support that track now!.................:confused:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: