PDA

View Full Version : Update On Carl Rackoff

Mike Fields
01-13-2008, 11:21 AM
This morning (Sunday, Jan. 13) at about 11:15, I spoke to Betsi Rackoff. She informed me that when Carl had gone to Brookhaven Hospital for blood transfusion this past Friday. The doctors found that he was suffering from jaundice, and he was admitted, and put on morphine.

Carl doesn't have a phone in his room. However, you can (and should) send cards and letters to:

Carl Rackoff
PO Box 391
Holbrook, NY 11741

Betsi and I will be staying in contact, and as there are updates, they will posted here.

Scotty Wolf
01-13-2008, 11:43 AM
OK, thanks Mike, keep us updated, maybe some good news soon.

Tracy87BB
01-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Hope Carl bounces back quickly...
Hope to hear some good news soon. Thanks for keeping us all updated Mike.
Betsy, if you need anything, let me know.

Wheel Racing
01-13-2008, 03:49 PM
Thanx for the update Mike. I hope Carl gets better quick and gets out of that hospital. I spent 2 weeks in Brookhaven in October and never felt like I was getting the care I should. I will try to call Betsi and let her know to keep pressuring the nursing staff to do their jobs. The only time I felt like I was paid any mind to was when Ann Young stopped in a few times to check on things. Good Luck Carl!!

RacinRob
01-13-2008, 06:17 PM
Hey Neal, that's not fair....lol jk.

Wheel Racing
01-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Hey Neal, that's not fair....lol jk.

OK, there was one guy in emergency that looked out for me on the first day before I was admitted.Sorry

RacinRob
01-13-2008, 09:23 PM
lol neal it's ok I was just pulling your chain. I have heard many crookhaven hopsital stories good and bad!