PDA

View Full Version : Park has ride agin

Big Bob
01-13-2008, 05:36 PM
:cheers:I heard yesterday on sirius nascar radio he is going to be driving in the camping world east series in a car sponsored by waste management it will be great to see steve back in a car hopefully he can get a couple wins

Howie
01-13-2008, 06:25 PM
If he runs anything like he did the last time I saw him race, at Dover in '06, it will be fun to see him race again. It was a great battle between Steve and Mike Andrews, with Mike winning. Go get 'em Steve!!

stabone
01-13-2008, 10:15 PM
If he runs anything like he did the last time I saw him race, at Dover in '06, it will be fun to see him race again. It was a great battle between Steve and Mike Andrews, with Mike winning. Go get 'em Steve!!

That would be Tim Andrews Howie I dont think Mike has ever raced Taxi Cab...:cool: I havnt talked to Jerry yet but I am pretty sure thats the same car that Marquis drove.So that really leaves the 2000 champ with NO rides at all!!

Howie
01-13-2008, 10:36 PM
Yup, you are right. Had just finished reading about Mike on the front page of The Horn - guess I still had him on my mind, it was Tim. They didn't say, but yeah, I'd guess it is the same car he drove at Dover.