PDA

View Full Version : My inside source tells me.....

4speed
01-16-2008, 06:50 AM
the tables have turned, and things are looking very good for Wall Twsp Speedway in 2008. I beleive the most important thing now for NEETS is too get the rules for racing in NJ posted as soon as possible. Time is running out, and we all will have quite some work to do to our cars, We dont want to have to wait until last minute to get work done. I beleive NEETS will prosper BIG TIME at Wall, but we dont want to loose any exsisting teams now because we waited too long to post the rules. I know they are not going to come out tomorrow,but please hurry it up if you can.
Some rules to probley expect I have already posted in a previous thread about New Jersey Enduros. Those rules I posted are based on my Enduro racing experience in NJ at Flemington, and Bridgeport, and from important conversations I had with my inside source. I do know that Joe is doing his best to make it as easy on us as possible.

CJfilms
01-17-2008, 06:09 PM
This looks like a good place to start things off...

First off, Vern is 1 0 0 % RIGHT!!! We are not going anywhere!!!!

Custom Classic Trucks will be sponsoring the TRUX Series once again! Also, NEETS will be looking for a Series sponsor for 2008 along with Division Sponsors!!! This is a BIG opportunity for everyone involved with the series to get as many people on board as possible!!!

I will be making an announcement...most likely on Monday after this weekend with the Motorsports show...about all the new things that will be happening this season!

I am going to update the site tonight, amongst a million other things I need to do to prepare for the weekend....BUT!!!!! But, I will not be online after tonight!!!!! After I update everything, I need to play with my cable wires for a little, which means the pictures will be down until Monday when I can reprogram my server. Also, after I shut down tonight, I will not have access to the internet until I get home Sunday night....so that's the main reason behind me not being online...ok?

If you are coming down to AC this weekend, keep your eyes open for people wearing NEETS shirts! Erin and I will be attending the promoter's summit on Saturday from 8AM to 5PM...so I won't be able to answer my phone until after that....but, we will be there Sunday as well and ALL Saturday night! So call away!

267-767-4923

See you there!!!

Good Luck Vern!!!!!!