PDA

View Full Version : Further Carl Rackoff Update on 1/16/2008

Mike Fields
01-16-2008, 08:10 PM
I spoke to Betsi tonight. Unfortunately, she informed me that Carl's organ's are starting to shut down. Plans are currently being made to release him to a hospice center.

Carl still doesn't have a phone. However, Betsi told me that she has had constant phone calls, and have received a bunch of get well cards since my post went up earlier. Visitors have also shown up.

If you haven't sent Carl a card, PLEASE DO SO! He could use some cheering up. Send cards and letters to:

Carl Rackoff
PO Box 391
Holbrook, NY 11741

Finally, Betsi wanted me to give all of you a message. After you read this post, she said, "Go to the person you love--- you wife, kids, whoever, and tell them you love them. Carl and I would do this every morning."

Thank you.

The Bullfather
01-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Your in my prayers Carl.

nos2424
01-17-2008, 09:47 AM
Betsi, Carl and family.
You will be in our prayers.
Sonny and Shirley Densieski

figure849
01-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Betsy.
Please pass on to Carl that you are both in my prayers.
I only met you two a few years ago, i treasure our freindship.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Artie

racerwife
01-17-2008, 10:08 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with Carl, Betsy, family and friends. May they bring you comfort and peace.

Paul, Karen and Michael Specht
fig8 63 team

TheVinylAnswer
01-17-2008, 10:46 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.. We will be thinking of you both. Love is special, and rare.. Paul and I don't let an hour go by without the other knowing how much we love the other.. Every day..

We will be thinking of you both..

Wheel Racing
01-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Betsi,
You guys are in our prayers.Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.