PDA

View Full Version : who's racin this year

furdogg
01-21-2008, 07:25 PM
since there is no roster for 2008 yet I was just wondering whos plans on being there opening night hopefully more than 14 cars...

chris061
01-21-2008, 09:40 PM
I think that you are the only one O J :lol:

Tracy87BB
01-21-2008, 09:56 PM
I don't know...even OJ hasn't submitted a profile for 2008 yet!:lol:

furdogg
01-23-2008, 04:47 PM
dont get me started busick :wave: lol

Biltor57
02-10-2008, 09:57 PM
57 will be there all season this year

DODGE99
02-11-2008, 11:49 AM
HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK !!!!!!!! :applause:

The second place points car in 2007 will be back in action without the young gun behind the wheel!! The 2008 Orlando racing charger driver will remain anonymous until the beginning of the season!! :wave:

The Bullfather
02-11-2008, 03:37 PM
hmmmmmmm could a switch in divisions be involved?

DODGE99
02-11-2008, 07:48 PM
For Kevin yes, but WHO will be jumping into the 99 Charger for the 2008 season?????:)

BBI1432
02-11-2008, 09:08 PM
i know of a driver :wave:

unowho243
02-11-2008, 10:11 PM
His Father Jack?

Turbo
02-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Is it jumpin Joe? or Andy?? LOLOL :cheers: cant wait

DAN D.
03-09-2008, 08:25 PM
ITS BEEN A LOOOOOOOONNNNNG TIME SINCE I HAVE VISITED OR POSTED ON THE JAM
I AM NOT RACING, I FIGURED MY 2004 SEASON DEBUT AND RAFFLING OFF MY CHARGER #63 WAS ENOUGH EXCITEMENT, PLUS I FIGURED YOU GUYS REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE HAVING LESS COMPETION IN THE TOP TEN IN THE CHARGER DIVISION. I WAS A MAN OF MY WORD AND DONATED 10% OF THE RAFFLE MONEY I GOT TO VICTORY JUNCTION. I DO MISS RACING , IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME AND A BAD EXPERIENCE FOR SOME OTHER DRIVERS IN THE BEGINING OF THAT SEASON,
ANYWAYS MISS YOU GUYS , RVING ( 30FT 5TH WHEEL) , AND HAVE 3 CLASSIC CARS 1938 RAT ROD PICK UP TRUCK, A 1955 CHEVY BELAIR, AND A 1964 RAMBLER THAT KEEPS ME BUSY.. MAYBE I WILL LET VINNY MARSHALL TAKE MY 64 RAMBLER AND USE IT FOR HIS LAST ROLLOVER THAT HE SAYS HE WANTS TO DO BEFORE MOVING TO FLORIDA AT THE END OF THE SUMMER.

IF YOU READ THIS WHOLE REPLY TO THE POST "WHOS RACING THIS YEAR" . I GIVE YOU CREDIT , ONCE I SAW THERE WAS a post from Dan D. I WOULD HAVE NOT READ THE COMPLETE POST . LOL
AND WALTER IF YOUR STILL OUT THERE , SORRY I GOT OFF THE SUBJECT MATTER , AND RGEE I AM SORRY THAT MY CAPS BUTTON IS STILL STUCK, AND JA WHERE EVER YOU ARE ,THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE RACING COMMUNITY ON LONG ISLAND AND RIVERHEAD RACEWAY. MUCH KUDOS TO THE STAFF THAT IS MANNING, WOMANING THE JAM NOW.
HAVE A SAFE RACING SEASON. MAYBE I WILL HAVE MY HOT ROD CLUB "THE ROADRATS OF NEW YORK" COME DOWN ONE SATURDAY NIGHT AND DO A FEW PACE LAPS.

JBonsignore
03-09-2008, 09:24 PM
66 tim solomito.... gonna be ROTY and at least 1 win! :cheers:

RGeeProductions
03-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Dan, what the heck does that have to do with who's racing Chargers this year?????? LOL

DAN D.
03-09-2008, 09:58 PM
WALTER IF YOUR STILL OUT THERE , SORRY I GOT OFF THE SUBJECT MATTER , AND RGEE I AM SORRY THAT MY CAPS BUTTON IS STILL STUCK,

So it was a well know fact that I did get off the subject matter ...so whats the matter? not the matter of what is the matter but the matter of whats not the matter ...comprende'?
Nice to see and hear from ya . and thats a awesome avatar as usual RGEE.
hey when ya get a chance PM me.. (Private Message ) I have some myspace friend that is a relative of yours. encase you are interested , and even if your not.. or whatever it may be... catch my drift? not the snow drift , and not the modified 4th turn drift at thompson. , the drift of my conversation, well statement, about the PM, like in the direction in which it was/is going.. Thnaks hope the GF is ok and still there , i liked your GFonly from the 1 or 2 x i had the fortunate experience to x paths.

W. J.
03-09-2008, 10:51 PM
I see you fixed your caps 'button' for this post, LOL!

Hope to see you at the track sometime, Dan. Take care.

x_factor
03-28-2008, 09:54 PM
hey dan thank for offering the the rambler but i got a little problem here /this topic is about whos racing this year? well give a bigger payout!!!!!!! or just make everyone equal then the chargers would be up in count.the problem here is they won't do it.:mad:

ectthunder
03-29-2008, 12:08 PM
X Factor is right on the money!!!! It cost more money for fuel and tires then a 1st place payout!! Amaziing!!!! I wonder why the count is down!!! You also have a problem with alot of drivers with sponsers!! Alot of very small teams the owner of the car or driver is paying out of his own pocket to race and never get it back!!! Then if you get in a wreck your done for the season!!
Racing for your home track should be fun but now your worried about if you'll be able to race the following week. It sucks to be honest with you!!!

Golf Guy
03-29-2008, 01:29 PM
Not to pick a argument with you guy's, but haven't we been through this alreadY? It is very expensive to race and the pay out purse has not been updated with the times. That being written, it is what it is. We can either do what we enjoy and race (as much as we can afford) or park the cars and not race. I think most true racers at heart will find a way to get their car out and enjoy as much as possible. JMO

ectthunder
03-29-2008, 09:21 PM
To be honest with you I wasn't trying to get heat on this. Just some things should be looked at to try to help not just the racers but the fans also. Just remember if the car count goes down so does the amount of people at the track. I was just speaking on what I think. Not everyone will agree with it. Thats why we talk about this stuff here...LOL... If we all told it to track mangement then you talking to the wall. Bud in no way am I trying to argue with anyone on this..Your right the people that love racing will be running their cars when ever they can. Hopefully most of the cars from last year and some racers from years before come out and have a blast running here.

DAN D.
03-30-2008, 01:18 AM
As you all know I think it has something to do with Loving something? If you Love something its gonna cost you money..Married? Love a wife... its gonna cost ya money, own and drive a racecar ... gonna cost ya money.Love drinkin beers......gonna cost ya money .. sooo its SOOOOOOOOO True if ya Love it Its Gonna Cost ya Money,,,,anyways use to cost me in2004 when I owned, drove and sponsored a back of the pack car 500-800 a week without wrecking. So I guess if it only cost 100-200 a week there would be more cars ,also in 2004 there were 33 cars on the roster with 27-30 regulars.. so having 24 cars to have a full field was not a problem..

ANYWAYS wHOS RACIN THIS YEAR!! Like the topic says...:cheers:

broz
03-30-2008, 08:01 AM
Hey Dan-O.... You make grreat point....:lol:

thanks from coming under that "rat-rod" to make it :applause: