PDA

View Full Version : Wall Latest

Tooner
01-22-2008, 11:08 PM
Spoke to Jim Morton at Wall tonight, An announcement will be made before the end of the month, maybe by this weekend. Thanks for all being so patient with this process.

I am a racer too, I am not going to lie or tell you inuendo, so when the facts are available, I will let you know.

Hang in there, and it sounds promising!

Mike

Erin C
01-23-2008, 10:56 AM
You're the best, Mike...Thanks for keeping us up to pace! :)

CJfilms
01-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Along with some wall news....I will be posting up a bit on info on the NEETS site tonight after din-din!!! LOL!

Sac-Man
01-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Wanting to know from the state police how many more points I need to add to my 4 point roll cage...:rolleyes:

CJfilms
01-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Sorry to tell you this sac man...but you need to add as many points to your cage as I have on my license!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!! I don't think anyone has enough room in their car to do that!

4 Point Roll Cage is Acceptable!

I will go into further detail tomorow night when I create a page to put up on the NEETS site...I will try to locate a photo rather than hack something up on photoshop!

Until then, check out the site, I posted a small update! ...hopefully it will relieve some pressures!

EnduroFromDE
01-24-2008, 07:45 PM
wow Joe, I checked the NEETS site and your page is already up about NEETS and WALL for 2008. Most of which is good news, some is better, some is still unknown, but thanks for the update.

CJfilms
01-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Hold your horses Steve...I will be posting something with each main point to cover on the site eventually...tomorow will be easier since I will have the time in the evening. I am just getting home now and I can't quite seem to shift into that gear right now...the doing websites gear! I will create a detailed page tomorow and have it up for you all!

nobandwagonhere
01-26-2008, 08:12 PM
I havent been able to post for about a month now. Seems I couldnt log in for some odd reason. So I guess I should at least say SOMETHING!

The new addition to the NEETS website sounds good. Im glad to finally see something in writing other than another "T.B.A."! :rolleyes:

I do have one question. I dont expect a specific answer, but a ballpark will work. What direction are we looking at as far as passengers? Ive just been curious.
Either way I plan on running all NEETS point races this year. I missed the entire season last year with the exception of 23 laps...lol.
Keep up the good work Joe....Its looking good.:wave:

Erin C
01-26-2008, 10:03 PM
NJ State law mandates no more than 1 person in a car. With a track like Wall, even if there was no law stating this, I wouldn't reccomend it because this track is a fast track. Even with the safety requirements I don't think it would be a safe thing to do at a track that fast.

Either way...you deserve an answer to that question! :)

There will be more info on the way as soon as we get it...sit tight, we plan on keeping everyone informed every step of the way :)