PDA

View Full Version : Changing Times Pub & Ale House 500 Party

Mack
01-30-2008, 07:39 AM
:mad:Has Everybody! forgotton about The Daytona 500 Party & Charity Fundraisaer thats held every year at Changing Times Pub, Farmingdale & Changing Times Ale House, East Northport. No one 500 party has done more for Long Island charities then Changing Times. With there great sponsors & you the Long Island Nascar racing community, you have raised more than $ 25,000, In the last couple of years. They brought more racing teams together, for any one 500 event, than anybody. Letting these guys know how important they are to all of us. That all there hard work, week in and week out really means something. Think about it ? Do you just want to go a 500 party, or do you want to go to a Daytona 500 event. One that counts ! You tell me ! We've been very forunate to do something great here. Lets not stop ! A big Thanks to everyone that has come down to celebrate and support these Long Island charities. You guys are the Bomb. Hope you make the trip again this year and do what you do best. Open your arms and help out. Thanks, again from everyone at Changing Times and there sponsors.:applause:

Mortgage Guy
01-30-2008, 11:50 AM
:mad::mad::mad: Mack why the mad faces? People asked where the party was going to be so we answered. It's the same party we have been running for 13 years. People asked about Mike's and with Mike's being closed, we informed them about the change in venue. Not once did we compare parties, or discourage anyone from going to Changing Times. You have the right to have yours as we do ours. Before you started yours, were you ever at ours?? You made a comment about bringing more race teams together, How do you know that?? We have brought tons of race teams together and any party that we have ever hosted with our Bars and Resturants has always given money back to the "RACERS" directly, ask Scott Lehmann, David Roys, Tom Anderson and Jim Donaldson how our parties have given back. Why the "one that counts" comment? Why would you say something like that? All the parties count. I hope you have a great day, and I feel all parties matter, we started this to get all the racers together in the winter. We had 350 people at "our little party" last year. Again I hope you have a great "event". May all the charities you help benefit from your "event".

W. J.
01-30-2008, 12:10 PM
God Bless America, it's really great to have a choice of which party you want to attend, not just one or none. Let's not argue about it too much, but celebrate instead that both seem to fill up nicely with all of our racing friends. :):):)

LongIslandJam
01-30-2008, 05:00 PM
Good point Walter,

There's plenty of folks to go to the variety of 500 parties out there. As long as you're out there supporting the sport through watching the Great American Race, that's good enough for all of us. Enjoy the show,