PDA

View Full Version : There is news!!

Braddock Bandit
02-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Walls web site went from saying 2008 news by end of jan, to news soon!!! WOW

Tooner
02-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Sorry, I'm still waiting too. Banquet Saturday night, I will post any info after that. Just trying to keep the website up to date. i apologize for any confusion or aggravation, but i'm waiting like all of you are :)

Erin C
02-02-2008, 12:55 AM
Posting by Joe on Erin's name!!!

I am having trouble trying to reach Jim Morton this past week and I believe this is because of the Annual Banquet being this Saturday...

I do believe we will have an answer to the question of our lives once and for all on Saturday as well....I hope!!!!!!!! Keep 'em crossed!!!!

Also, I will be up bright and early on Sunday and updating things on the NEETS site once we have a final answer. Keep a 'weathered' eye on the forums for the announcement to be made here first!

Bye...from Joe

ps....if I can find anyone who will answer their phone AND be by a computer Saturday night, I will have them post something up as soon as we know!

Talk to you later!...from Joe again!

richardpetey
02-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Be many NEETS members at the Wall banquet tonight.............:cheers:
I guess we'll see which way the road muffins roll..............:D
See and talk to everybody at the gala affair..............:cool:
Gotta behave myself..............never been DQ'ed from a banquet before, hehe......................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

W. J.
02-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Gotta behave myself..............never been DQ'ed from a banquet before, hehe......................:eek:
Only if you eat too much and come in over weight!......LOL:lol::lol::lol:

richardpetey
02-02-2008, 03:05 PM
I think they remove you from the festivities if you have too much STAGGER, hehe.....................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

KyleMac45
02-03-2008, 10:25 AM
From Joe Cutri Himself--

Thers is no new info on Wall Speedway...

Tooner
02-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Hello

I asked Jim Morton point blank, and he said it's not final yet. That's the best way I could put it.

It was nice to meet Erin and Ms. NEETS, and their significant others :wave:

Sorry we did not get to dance like I promised, but enjoyed meeting all 4 of you. I think Kevin E, was the whole show.

Mike

CJfilms
02-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Yes, it is official...there is no new information regarding the future of Wall.

The deadline for the news has been pushed back at least another week, so again...I have to ask all of you to be patient.

I would like to say this to prevent anything from getting spread on the internet... Before anyone jumps up here and says, "why is NEETS not doing anything about this?" Well, here's why. If I go and start posting up that NEETS is looking for another venue or we are not willing to be patient and wait for the news, then we are essentially going to shoot ourselves in the foot. If the news does eventually come out as good, and we make it look as if NEETS has no inention of then racing at Wall, they will have no interest in seeing NEETS race there. We need to stick with them as long as possible. Think about their own racers, the weekly drivers, the wait is killing them too.

Jim said it last night, nothing will be announced until all the T's are crossed and the I's are dotted. So, until then, I won't know anymore than all of you...sorry... :(

tstiles
02-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Joe, do you have a back up plan ?

NJ Chick
02-04-2008, 03:41 PM
How's this for a backup plan: Racing starts on the Long Island Expressway to the Garden State Parkway, first one to take out a toll booth wins! You in Terry?:applause:

It was great to meet you too Mike! Don't worry, you'll make up for the dancing when you come to our next NEETS banquet. Better wear your Dr Scholl's Gel Pads because your feet are gonna hurt!:lol: Bring Kevin with you too!:D:cheers:

Tracy87BB
02-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Oh NJ Chick, I don't think you want to throw that one out there.:help:

Hmmm...who do you think could hit a toll booth first...Terry or your own NEETS flagger? :lol:

W. J.
02-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Please include the Eastbound side of the Verrazano Bridge in this NEETS road race, I'd like to see a lot of unused (for over 25 years now) toll booths knocked down!!!:lol:

WEEZER
02-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Riverhead would be a cool backup plan!!

Tooner
02-05-2008, 11:40 AM
How's this for a backup plan: Racing starts on the Long Island Expressway to the Garden State Parkway, first one to take out a toll booth wins! You in Terry?:applause:

It was great to meet you too Mike! Don't worry, you'll make up for the dancing when you come to our next NEETS banquet. Better wear your Dr Scholl's Gel Pads because your feet are gonna hurt!:lol: Bring Kevin with you too!:D:cheers:

Ok deal. and Kevin is always up for fun, as you and everyone saw :)

enduro438
02-05-2008, 02:37 PM
well Im sure Uncle Petey would say i will be the first to hit a toll booth, since he thinks I hit everything else, but I am out of commission for a while since I just had my shoulder operated on Friday. Although hitting a toll booth while sailing the seas of percocet could be fun

NJ Chick
02-05-2008, 04:35 PM
New Game Plan: NEETS Road Rally/Scavenger Hunt/Enduro Race! Starting on
the LIE (WJ, we'll be happy to use the Verrazano if you can arrange it) to
the Garden State Parkway. Not only do you have to take out at least one toll booth along the way, we will hide your transponder some where along the route that you must find by using vague clues management will give you.:confused: If you don't find it, you can't participate in the enduro portion of our event, which begins at the Cheesequake Rest Area. This will be a 100 lap event around the building with a pit stop on lap 50 at the Cinnabon and a quick refill at Starbucks.:drool: Winners will receive a one year EZ-Pass and a one-time only paint job at Maaco.:-B Let the games begin!:cheers:

Hey Tracy, officials can't participate!:p
Mike, you and Kevin have to build and race an enduro car before you can come to our banquet, business before pleasure!;)
Paul, get that shoulder healed, there's a toll booth calling your name!:wave:

Braddock Bandit
02-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Better have Gary Silverman video the event, for those who don't find there transponders along the way!!!

Tooner
02-06-2008, 01:27 AM
Mike, you and Kevin have to build and race an enduro car before you can come to our banquet, business before pleasure!;)
Paul, get that shoulder healed, there's a toll booth calling your name!:wave:

Kevin is an old and good friend, I wouldn't want to embarrass him, LOL
Paul, hope you feel better!

Mike

Braddock Bandit
02-06-2008, 07:18 PM
How's the search for those barges going. Offshore is looking better all the time!!! :help:

richardpetey
02-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Sounds like Wall better shape up or ship out.................:wave:
Or at least tell us what this PR hype is all about................:confused:
Except for the NEETS show I don't really care.................:rolleyes:
We can bring our show almost anywhere..................:(
Its a hell of a facility and fun to race..................:applause:
But if they can't get their stuff together, we'll find another place.........:cool:
Gotta LM to bring to mountain, a grand for RH and other tracks I can be..................:D
What the hell, lets put them barges together and race at sea........:help:
Hey Paully, hope you heal quickly and get the #438 back...................:p
At the next track, maybe we can rent a toll booth for you to whack, hehe......................:lol:
UNCLE PETEY..............................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: