PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl predictions.....

racing#s
02-02-2008, 12:51 AM
I think the Giants are going to win 27-20
GO GIANTS

Racer53
02-02-2008, 01:00 AM
30-23 Patriots over the Giants is my guess.

GO PATS!

broz
02-02-2008, 03:18 AM
Who really cares? :lol:

W. J.
02-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Patriots in a rout! Going for, and getting, a 19-0 season. Perfection is only a day away!!!:):):)

Dwight Clock
02-02-2008, 10:41 AM
Not one shred of my common sense tells me that the Giants can win this game. But, as a 50 year Giant fan, I have to have hope! My brain says Patriots 35 - 20. My heart says Giants 30 - 28.

The Bullfather
02-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Dejected cowboys fans! How whipped can Tony Romo get? You can find the video yourself by look up Tony Romo and Metal Skool and you'll find out how much! Sorry but your QB is done and no longer a man in control! It's funny listening to Craig Carton and Boomer on the WFAN early in the morning!

Anyway going to be an uphill battle for any team, if The Giants weren't in the Superbowl, another team would have been the underdog by a huge margainal of points. Going to be tough, but "WE BELIEVE" should have been the moto for Giants fans during the playoffs. I look for all the Fox football guys to pick The Pats. But they've all picked The Bucs and Cowboys and The Giants won, the next week with the exception of Terry Bradshaw picked Green Bay. It's been an awesome ride so far, I believe in mircales and a lot has to play in this game. Any given Sunday. What kinda fan would I be if I didn't pick Big Blue! Eli has come into his own, making the calls, he looks totally different and has taken the reigns. The defense needs to pressure Brady as they did the past playoff games this season. This game is going to be closer then we can imagine. If Big Blue continues to pressure going into the fourth, they will get to Brady! I believe a lot of points will come from the kickers Sunday! The Pats have a great record inside the 20 yard line with TDs. But the defensive line of The Giants are strong and need to go after the ball and cause mistakes! This game will end in the 20's. A lot of pride from both teams.

randomrodder
02-02-2008, 12:27 PM
I've always pulled for the underdogs, this would make 11 straight away games for the Giants and a perfect season for the Pats. Both tough stats on their own. I'll be rooting for the Giants from the toss of the coin to the last second of the game.

Both teams are in reality playing the odds as much as playing each other. May the officiating be correct and the best team win.

Go Giants!

The Bullfather
02-02-2008, 12:51 PM
going to be a looooooooong game the man in charge the ref is known for calling the looooooongest games.

Ka$h25
02-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Its funny you mention the referees, Carey is heading this game for a reason- he's old school. I'd go as far to say there will be over 100 yards in personal foul calls, or one player ejected. Both teams are chippy and like to take their cheapshots, and they'll see it don't fly. As for the game, the Patriots are great, but even the best teams are beatable. A lot of this game is on the shoulders of James Butler. He's an inexperienced safety and Moss has picked on him before. Not Ross, Webster, Maddison or anyone else in our secondary can take Moss 1on1, so safety help is important. Other then that I think it's gonna start off pretty slow actually, both teams know they can pass, so they'll look to open up the field on the ground. If anyones gonna take a shot it'll be the team that needs the boost, most likely Coughlin. It'll be a fun game either way, and a great season in the end. I'd love to see my team break history in the making, but I also wouldn't mind seeing the history be made.

Fkraft99
02-03-2008, 12:20 PM
when did my brother start to sound intellegent.... lol

scljr
02-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Maybe you can learn from him!:cool:

Tommyj16
02-03-2008, 01:59 PM
ya fred, when did he get so smart and o.k w/ a giants loss johnny cash are feeling o.k.
My heart says giants my brian says pats. i just want to win the money lol
:cheers:

ROBBIE8
02-03-2008, 02:29 PM
the patriots are going to win 30 to 13 go pats

99racing
02-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Go Patriots !!!!!!!!!!!

Ka$h25
02-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Change of plans, go big or go home. I don't know if its a ploy to mess with the Patriots or what, but supposedly the last two days (thurs-fri) Giants have really changed their game-plan. They'll come out guns blazing hoping to get Eli going early, dial up a lot of blitzes. I like the idea, you won't beat the Patriots in a grind em out football game. Could blow up big time though, but it adds a little hope for me.

W. J.
02-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Just gonna sit back and watch Eli throw interceptions, LOL!!@!

x_factor
02-03-2008, 07:37 PM
gooooooooooooooooooooooooo giants so gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

W. J.
02-03-2008, 08:03 PM
gooooooooooooooooooooooooo giants so gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooThey're half-way gone.:lol:

And my neighbor is $450 richer from winning the half time score pool at her job. Go get em' Brady!

wayne
02-03-2008, 09:13 PM
All we gota do is hold em off now!!

wayne
02-03-2008, 10:01 PM
heheheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W. J.
02-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Both teams played a good game, the New Jersey Giants were just a little better, congrats to them on their win.
Overall, one of the best Super Bowl games in some time.

Now that football is over, we can get back to racing.....

Dwight Clock
02-03-2008, 10:23 PM
An absolutely riveting football game. Congrats to the Giants on a great, great win.:cheers:

The Bullfather
02-03-2008, 10:28 PM
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All naysayers can eat crow! Hard fought game, both teams gave respect, but both teams hit hard!

Rich Mergl
02-03-2008, 10:29 PM
That was one hell of a defensive game.
CONGRATS TO BIG BLUE

x_factor
02-03-2008, 10:35 PM
well they did it i'm happy the pats didn't go undfeated lol the giants were underdogs from the beginning never count your chickens before they hatch lol :cheers:

bulldozer
02-03-2008, 10:39 PM
you were right w j rughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blowout you said huh.STick to the jam.lol

randomrodder
02-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Wtg! Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

h.p.
02-04-2008, 09:41 AM
i guess belichick only watches tape,cause going for it on 4th down(13 yds)against a defense that has been playing great,inside field goal range isnt what most coaches would have done ...........never thought i'd say this but congrats to the GIANTS and all there fans .....see ya next year GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bullfather
02-04-2008, 04:35 PM
The kicker has been hurt and missed a big kick already in playoffs, might have been the reason why didn't feel confident in him.

Ka$h25
02-04-2008, 07:40 PM
But its a game of field position, forget the 3 points. Hanson is a great punter of similar style to Feagles, pinning the Giants inside the 10 would of been big. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

The Bullfather
02-04-2008, 09:09 PM
They weren't look to punt the ball, they were either going to go all broke or field goal. They felt field position wasn't huge if they didn't get 1st down. The kick would have been 47 yards or so, no faith in the field goal kicker at the time, but should have went with him anyway.