What a game.

Wasn't it the Plaxico prediction 17-14 he, he, he, he.:cheers:

Poor Bill so sad after the game......:wave:

Oh yeah no perfect season either.

They are celebrating in Miami too!!!

Thanks Eli

bulldozer
02-03-2008, 10:35 PM
How about them giants.Maybe next year brady.lol.I guess no videos =no win.Throw all them new england jerseys out because they are going down just like the blacksoxs.lol.RUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Bullfather
02-03-2008, 10:36 PM
naw believe it was 24-17, Brady was offended by hearing he would only score 17 points as was Moss.

maestri fan 1
02-03-2008, 10:38 PM
YEAH YEA YEA HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the spelling W.J.

RGeeProductions
02-03-2008, 10:49 PM
http://rgeepro.com/graphics/nygiants_champs_send.jpg

Drumz1959
02-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Sweet car Rich.......the pats looked lethargic in the tunnell before the game and played the game the same way........throw all of that unbeaten season crap out the window. where was all the hype with the unbeaten pats during the game.....sad *** Afc team. I bleed Giants Blue win or lose and have for 40 years. That team doesn't deserve to be mentioned next to the old Dolphin team......Great teams dominate . That was a sad showing of who is the better team. Once again the AFC takes it on the chin............Let me shout it Loud, The WILD CARD GIANTS TEAM WINS THE SUPERBOWL. Once again.......The WILD CARD GIANTS TEAM WINS THE SUPERBOWL

Ka$h25
02-04-2008, 12:21 AM
eym knot sawry 4 da cpelling. u dowt mii Giants yew paye da pryce.:applause::applause::applause::applause::app lause:

Ace
02-04-2008, 07:15 AM
Congrats to the NJ Giants and all their fans! A team that could've easily been 6-10,ends up 10-6. NOONE gave them a chance against my 'boys,they had even less of a chance against GB and then against the Patriots a 12 point dog. Good teams FIND a way to win close games and the Giants did that all year.

Woodbutcher, ELI revoked the ticket to the perfect season!What time does YOUR 2nd parade start?!LMFAOROTF:applause::applause::applause:

KyleMac45
02-04-2008, 07:25 AM
18-1 Forever!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

BIG BLUE ALL THE WAY

broz
02-04-2008, 10:18 AM
OK OK.....I've eaten my Crow :disgusted

Must say it's pretty gamey tasting and tuff :*-(

(Lord help me for what I am about to say...)
CONGRATS TO ALL FANS OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS :cheers:

NOW LET ME ADD THIS....
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!! RECORD STILL SHOWS 1000% FOR THE 1972 SEASON!!!!:cheers:

As the Cowboys did weeks before them, the Pats gagged on it! So sorry Bill....booooohoooooo :*-(

It's all good now....pitchers and catchers report in 11 days, 3 hours and about 40 minutes!!!!:applause:

GO TEXAS RANGERS AND GO YANKS (my heart will NEVER leave The Stadium)

randomrodder
02-04-2008, 12:20 PM
WTG Giants!!!!!!!! I know I said I root for the underdogs, maybe I was rooting for the wrong team? LOL

The Giants played like a TEAM, both defense and offense. Great game. The whole family here were like a bunch of little kids when the Giants took the win. Good times, good times.

RGeeProductions
02-04-2008, 01:07 PM
18-1 Forever!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

BIG BLUE ALL THE WAY

http://www.rgeepro.com/graphics/pats_send.jpg

The Bullfather
02-04-2008, 04:38 PM
It's ok Broz, I heard crow tastes like chicken!:lol:

woodbutcher
02-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Someone needs to come up with his own material.

Rich Mergl
02-05-2008, 07:26 AM
It was a whole different prospective for the Brady Bunch that they hadn`t experienced the entire season. They came in over confident and spent the day ON THERE BUTTS LOOKING OUT OF THE EAR WHOLES ON THERE HELMETS. Big Blue Wrecking Crew came to play harder and better then they ever had.

Next up the BUD SHOOTOUT

rydogg97
02-05-2008, 11:12 AM
now the real losers on the pats are bowing out of the pro bowl!!!i know brady is hurt awwwww!!whats he need rady to wheel him around!!great game:cheers:

W. J.
02-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Bowing out of the Pro Bowl happens every year, no matter what the team results were. A lot of them don't want to get hurt for the small paycheck they get for appearing in the game, just like baseball, hockey, basketball....
I think it has very little to do with anything that happened in Sunday's game. Let's see if a few of the Giants decide they don't want to particpate, or that they only want to put in a few minutes, just for appearances sake.