PDA

View Full Version : Little Named Nascar Whelen Modified Tour Director

Howie
02-09-2008, 02:59 PM
NASCAR announced today Chad Little has been named the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour director.

Check the front page for the press release.

Teds Race Tours
02-09-2008, 03:06 PM
What sense does that make?

Fat Albert
02-09-2008, 06:49 PM
What sense does that make?

I agree! What the heck does Chad Little know about Modifieds?

Maybe Jerry Cook would have been a better choice, or how about Jimmy Spencer or one of the Bodines?

MOD JUNKIE
02-09-2008, 06:57 PM
I don't understand this, you have Chad Little from the west coast as director with cunningham fresh out of college [Ohio ?] doing PR. Not a lot of Mod tour history there.:confused: I just hope they get it right. Exsposure,TV, and more pay out.

W. J.
02-09-2008, 07:35 PM
I agree! What the heck does Chad Little know about Modifieds?

Maybe Jerry Cook would have been a better choice, or how about Jimmy Spencer or one of the Bodines?Jimmy Spencer and all the Bodines have already got good jobs, which I'm sure pay more money than WMT director does.

Mike Fields
02-09-2008, 10:19 PM
West Coast? Chad Little lives in Sherrills Ford, NC. He knows quite a bit more about Modifieds than most people realize.

As far as who is taking over the position of PR Director, the media needs someone to take over the position, after Mark Mockovac was dumped in the middle of the 2007 season. I'd like to see how he works himself into the job. He'll either sink or swim. Personally, I think that it will be difficult as hell to step into Mark's shoes.

WMT10
02-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Lets give him a chance can't be worse then what we had

Tooner
02-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Lets give him a chance can't be worse then what we had

I agree, Chad is a racer and very inteligent and personable. Let's see what he has to offer before bashing him.

Teds Race Tours
02-10-2008, 12:27 PM
I'm not bashing. I just don't see the logic in putting a west coaster in this position. Now,as Mike Fields says, he lives in NC, but they all live in NC. Tooner moved to NC, but he is still a Jersey Boy, and will always be. Chad may or may not know things about the modifieds, but he was not raised on them, and he can not love them the way that any of us do. It is a job for him, and maybe he will do a good job. I just think it would have been better to have someone hired that actually knows what a good thing the Modifieds are. Thats my 3 cents.

Tooner
02-10-2008, 12:36 PM
I'm not bashing. I just don't see the logic in putting a west coaster in this position. Now,as Mike Fields says, he lives in NC, but they all live in NC. Tooner moved to NC, but he is still a Jersey Boy, and will always be. Chad may or may not know things about the modifieds, but he was not raised on them, and he can not love them the way that any of us do. It is a job for him, and maybe he will do a good job. I just think it would have been better to have someone hired that actually knows what a good thing the Modifieds are. Thats my 3 cents.

Fair enough, and I'm back in Joisey.
Just know the times I was around Chad years ago he seemed like a good guy.