PDA

View Full Version : Jaws Jr.

Howie
02-10-2008, 10:06 PM
I received an email from our buddy Jaws to let us know that Michael (aka Jaws Jr.) is in the hospital again. He has been in since Tuesday and will be there a while. Michael will probably be there several weeks as they make the med changes and monitor his progress. The little guy is having some tough times right now. Let's all keep him and his family in ours prayers during these tough times.

RGeeProductions
02-10-2008, 10:59 PM
My thoughts are with you, Michael, and your family too.
Get well buddy!!!!

Tooner
02-10-2008, 11:10 PM
My prayers are with your family Jaws.

Mike

Axel
02-11-2008, 05:50 AM
Mini-Jaws... hang tough kid. Get better soon. I will get you a pork roll sandwich this spring/summer at the races!

Jaws and family, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Precision Auto
02-11-2008, 07:37 AM
To the jaws family: We are keeping you in our hearts, our thoughts and our prayers........Love, Linda and Norm Case

Linda
02-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Get well soon Michael. We will keep you in our prayers and hope to hear that you will be home soon.

LongIslandJam
02-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Get well soon Jaws, Jr.!

RaceMa
02-11-2008, 03:35 PM
get well soon!:wave:

ModTourMan
02-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Feel better Michael! I hope you get home soon.

phillie
02-11-2008, 11:42 PM
get well soon!!!;)

Jaws
02-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Michael is doing well, he is still in the hospital and will be there for a while longer.

He was very happy to hear Michal Waltrip is on the front row of the Daytona 500 (Thats my boy!)

I willl keep you updated.

hollywoodmic
02-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Good luck Jaws, anything any of us can help you with please just let us know. Hang in there Jr.

Steve Halpin

Tracy87BB
02-12-2008, 11:47 AM
Hope you're home and feeling better quickly!!!

Howie
02-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Jaws tells me that Michael has been responding well to treatment and if it goes well, he will be home on Friday or Monday.

That is good news. Keep up the good work Michael.

Precision Auto
02-20-2008, 04:50 PM
To the Jaws family: We're hoping that Friday will be a great day for all of you.

Linda and Norman Case

chrome horn
02-20-2008, 10:14 PM
That's some good news Howie. Jaws - tell the little guy to hang in there and we'll see him at the races soon

Jaws
02-21-2008, 09:58 PM
To everyone who has posted and e-mailed get well wishes and prayers we wanted to say thanks.

Michael will be home on Monday and is doing well.

Along with his brother Christian (and at least 1 night this year-as we made a deal) my wife Rose and myself we hope to see you all at the races this summer.

Again Thanks

Axel
02-22-2008, 12:59 PM
Glad to hear things are turning around, Jaws! PLease give my best to Mini-Jaws.

Howie
02-24-2008, 10:40 PM
The good news today is Jaws will be bringing Michael home Monday. I needed some good news today, thanks Jaws. Enjoy your day with Michael.

modprincess8x
02-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Hey Jaws....just read about all this, hope Michael is doing good. If you need anything or need someone to watch Christian let me know.

Jaws
02-27-2008, 09:03 PM
Hey Jaws....just read about all this, hope Michael is doing good. If you need anything or need someone to watch Christian let me know.

Thanks,

We are doing better now.

Michael developed a severe rash in the hospital, but we were able to pinpoint what is was and the medicine for that is working pretty well.

He may even be back at school next week. :)

Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers. It really does help knowing your friends are thinking about you.

Now we just need some warm weather so we can all go racing!!!

Axel
02-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Great news Jaws. Tell mini-Jaws that I hope to see him at the track. (PLease tell him to stay away from my Pork Roll and Cheese sandwich tho... Remember at Stafford, when he tried to swipe it!)

Best of luck with everything to you and your whole family! I am glad to see that things are getting better.

Jaws
02-28-2008, 09:54 AM
Great news Jaws. Tell mini-Jaws that I hope to see him at the track. (PLease tell him to stay away from my Pork Roll and Cheese sandwich tho... Remember at Stafford, when he tried to swipe it!)

Best of luck with everything to you and your whole family! I am glad to see that things are getting better.

The swiping was a covert operation to give it to me!!! I was hungry.

Howie
02-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Rev. Don has a nice story about Jaws, Jr. in the Racing with Jesus Ministries column on the front page of The Chrome Horn this week.

It's good to keep hearing that Michael is doing well. See you at the races Michael!! I have a feeling the season will start before the warm weather gets here this year. We'll have to stop by Axel's mobile pork roll concession stand for a hot sandwich.:rolleyes:

Linda
03-01-2008, 09:40 AM
I have been really busy lately and just got a chance to read Rev. Don's article. That was great how he incorporated racing in with his medical condition.

My 4 year old nephew is ADHD and is slightly autistic as well, I know some of what the family is going through. There are times (only a few) when I call his name and he will respond, then there are times when even after I have said his name several times he doesn't even know I am there..like in his own world. He is getting special help as well. Jaws Jr. seems to have a lot of love from family and friends as my nephew does. Best Wishes for Jaw's Jr and family.