PDA

View Full Version : Time & Money

Braddock Bandit
02-12-2008, 07:15 AM
Was wondering if anyone is spending the time and money to be ready to race a New Jersey enduro in the event our hopes are granted. I personally am waiting an outcome "which sort of sucks at this point in time" before spending unneeded money to modify to NJ's rules.:cheers: Could be tough to make first race at this point.

rpkulik
02-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Absolutely. Doesn't hurt to be ready. I figure waiting will only cut down on the time available to prepare. That means spending more money. We're prepping 2 cars to be legal at multiple tracks to cover our bases. In a way, I'm grateful for the extra time in our schedule that allows us to get caught up. Still haven't bought any nomex underwear though.

Tooner
02-12-2008, 12:05 PM
I have no new news to report right now.

But as to the NJ rules, most are intended for your safety.

As soon as I hear something definite, I will let you know on this board and Wall's website.

I'll never lie to fellow racers.

realist
02-12-2008, 05:57 PM
I have no new news to report right now.

But as to the NJ rules, most are intended for your safety.

As soon as I hear something definite, I will let you know on this board and Wall's website.

I'll never lie to fellow racers.

sounds like someone or some group(owners) has been telling lies. not suprising!

woot lawrence
02-12-2008, 09:19 PM
i've been getting ready, doing safety stuff, things that i can use even if we dont go to to wall, im going to put my 3rd roll cage in saturday.

Richie
02-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Three roll cages?? How big a truck you got??? Or is one for the motor, one for the driver, and one for the bed of the truck?? ;>)