PDA

View Full Version : Is there a back up plan?

STU
02-13-2008, 07:02 PM
JMO, but 2008 at WALL is a bust. Let's lick our wounds, chalk it up for experience and try to get a different track before the whole season is a bust!!
Sorry to be negative, but I don't want to see NEETS go down the tubes.
All this 'no news' crap should have been a red flag to all of us a long time ago. Joe and Erin, please take time to think it over, but I think it's time to cut your loses and move on.
Cory
1x

Erin C
02-14-2008, 01:42 PM
And if the negotiations that are going on that have had nothing but positives being mentioned work out and we lose 90% of the people who would have been willing to race at Wall, then what? Patience is a virtue...the world was not created in a day.

There is always a back up plan IF, and I do mean IF, the news that comes about Wall is not good. But again I say that is IF. We aren't going to give up on probably the best track in the area because people love to start drama...we will wait patiently along with all of Wall's regular drivers for some news. In the mean time, we are trying to work with the state policeman who will be at Wall to go over rules...just because we are silent doesn't mean we aren't working for the best of everyone...keep that in mind. We both work full time jobs (mine is more like double time...!!) and afterwards we work for everyone else's best interest. It is more than just a little tiring but in the end it is definately worth it for us!!

Please, please, please be patient because that is what we need right now!

rydogg97
02-14-2008, 05:54 PM
it seems to me that the same people have nothing better to do like to start the drama!!!joe and erin are working hard to get things done!!neets wont go down the tubes too many great people.so take a breath and go work on your cars and get ready instead of being a drama queen!!:D

STU
02-15-2008, 02:02 PM
I've been called alot of things in my time, but drama queen? HEHE
Racing is a business.
Neets is a product, one that every enduro driver wants to buy.

We need to be informed on when then next shipment of NEETS will hit the shelf at our local store (race track)!
Racing in NJ. we will all probably need coupons HEHE.

Cory
1x

NJ Chick
02-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Well Stu, how many times do we have to keep saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over again in response to your posts? You say you're all for NEETS in one breath, then you are complaining about Wall Speedway and NJ rules (which by the way, you have already stated you wouldn't be able to race there anyway) and just about everything else, when you have no idea what you are talking about. Frankly, we really don't need that kind of "interest".

Erin was pretty clear on her above post, but let me spell it out S L O W L Y for you again Stu. When Joe and Erin get an answer from Wall, they will pass the information along to all of us. They've spent a lot of time and effort in working with track management as well as with the NJ State Police. If you feel things aren't being taken care of to your satisfaction, get off the computer and call either Erin or Joe and see what you can do to help.

rydogg97
02-15-2008, 06:59 PM
so you being a shopper and have a problem with the product and those who run the store should not shop there!!!!!im sure the employees joe and erin make millions from this!!they have lives and they do this in there spare time!!!so just back up and relax they have never let anyone down before!!so joe and erin keep up the good work!!and stu keep doing whatever it is you do!!:confused:oh by the way well said nj chick!!

gutter7
02-16-2008, 01:44 PM
Now ya bit the hand that feeds ya. Now if you should happen to run another NEETS show you are screwed. You get scored on how nice you are dummy.:disgusted

EnduroFromDE
02-17-2008, 11:50 AM
This topic has more controversy then the first Daytona 500 back in '59. Who's coming out on top. At first it seemed as if Jonny Beauchamp has won and took the glory. That will be the case if Wall does not open its arms to NEETS or Racing in general. How ever after a few things were looked at, it turns out that Lee Petty, or in this case NEETS, took the checkered flag first. It tooked nearly three days to get the correct outcome. Now if people start be negative and giving out incorrect information its going to turn out like the '76 500 where the two top contenders, NEETS and Wall, both crash and burn, as they got closer to seal the deal. I may or may not be attending the '08 season where ever it maybe. Wall is only about 1 and 1/2 hours northeast of my house. However, this year, I will be focusing on my Bridgeport car and hopefully try getting a top 5 or atlease a lead lap finish...:-B:rolleyes::help::disgusted Anyway good luck to NEETS, Wall, and all the drivers that will be attending, I will, I WILL, be attending a race or two in the pits as long as its not the normal $75 to get in the pits. If it will be the NEETS normal $25 or $28 to get in, I WILL BE THERE.

realist
02-17-2008, 07:48 PM
rip, it's done, not gonna happen

greenflag
02-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Speaking as a fan, my advice to Stu is be patient. I attended several NEETS shows last season, and I've found that NEETS is like a family. They will do the right thing and I'm sure everything will turn out positive for the future of NEETS. They want exactly what you want, which is racing in 2008.

CJfilms
02-18-2008, 03:26 PM
The 'right' thing to do here is... ... ...

If we take path A: wait for Wall's announcement, being a positive one we run there. We have to start things off later than usual, get things organized in a bit of a rush to make things better for you all, and kind of rough it for this first season here at Wall. But, things will eventually go.

Path B: wait for Wall, the announcement is not so good. We take appropriate action to move the series to another venue that will gracefully accept us and we begin anew, the wait will be just as long as if we go down path A.

Path C: We just start looking for another location. We jump ship, Wall makes an announcement, whether it be positive or negative, we automatically give the series a bad rep... We showed everyone we (the series, not me or Erin) were not willing to bear with Wall during these hard times, therefore the same would be expected anywhere else.

I am doing the best I can to see that we take a nice stroll down Path A.......time is against us as it would always be, but we will pull through this!

gutter7
02-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Plan B, If you have another track you won't have to do all this again next year.

spier racing 93
02-18-2008, 10:40 PM
just started to poke around here again, and its great to see everyone staying positive:(

im sure they'll get something worked out

CJfilms
02-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Something good will come of this Ty, I promise, it will just take some time....:(

spier racing 93
02-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Something good will come of this Ty, I promise, it will just take some time....:(

yeah i know you'll 'git r done', but some people just need to have a little trust. the economy is slow, so of course thats gonna effect grassroots racing.