PDA

View Full Version : NEETS News is on the way...

CJfilms
03-03-2008, 06:47 AM
By this time I'm sure a lot of people are waiting on edge to finally hear some news...good or bad, anything will do I'm sure!

This time next week, we should have some big answers to a lot of questions and be able to provide you all with some general layout for this upcoming season. Just sit tight (still....) for a little while longer. We will be posting up a whole bunch of goodies for you all very soon!

STU
03-05-2008, 01:38 PM
can you give us any tid bits to munch on?

rydogg97
03-05-2008, 01:47 PM
he did.....your fingernails!!!!!

CJfilms
03-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Mmmm....good little "tid bits" for you to munch on until Monday...

Sac-Man
03-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Baa Humbug!!!

CJfilms
03-06-2008, 09:08 PM
I thought I would be clever here...

Petey, to answer your question...
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these racers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

See you all soon! ;)

mystic1582
03-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Ley me guess...March 15th @ Mountain Dew Speed-A-way?

enduroracer131
03-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Ok its Monday...whats the news :D:D:D

Braddock Bandit
03-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Bout waited long enough!!!!!:mad:

W. J.
03-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Better give 'em something Joe, there's a posse forming and they've got a rope with your name on it, LOL!!!

EnduroFromDE
03-10-2008, 09:25 PM
"All wait and no news makes steve a dull boy":rolleyes:

4speed
03-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Caused this delay:(:(
She put a big dent in my truck too:mad::mad::mad:

vsmidge68
03-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Ok it's Monday........10 pm. Do you know where you're racing this year?? Looks like more smoke blowing out the tailpipe...:wave:

BBI1432
03-10-2008, 10:55 PM
i know where im racing...mountain speedway...for the 2ND time this year!!!!:wave:

STU
03-11-2008, 02:00 PM
it's time to spill the beans. What is truely happening with the neets series. We are all tired of getting strung along like this. Good or bad, let's hear it.

CJfilms
03-11-2008, 04:42 PM
All kidding aside...I do apologize for not posting yesterday.

So, I will give you all as much as I know now...

Wall Speedway called me a few weeks ago, "let's get together and see what needs to be done to get the NEETS cars Jersey legal". We scheduled a meeting of the minds for this past Saturday. Rain was not intended to be a problem, but being that Wall Township is in a Flood Plain, we had to cancel our meeting since they were expecting a lot of road closures and flooding.

We are rescheduling this meeting for March 22nd, another Saturday. This time, we are hoping for better weather, not even good just good enough!

I understand how you all feel, but you must be aware of the situation Erin and I were dropped into and how hard it is for us to have to cope with all that is happening. We announced we were racing at Wall and a week later they announce they are closing...we found out the same way all of you did. We are stuck waiting for an announcement from Wall's management and for them to give us a schedule that we will be using for 2008.

We have everything set, so to speak, we are waiting on Wall now... Once we get the OK, we can post up the news both here and on the site...but until then, we're all waiting outside the mall for the doors to open.......

It's March 11th...I wanted to be racing already and advertising things 4 months ago...I can give you all one bit of information...this year is going to be a bit of a repeat of last year. We may try to squeeze in 6 races...they may only give us 4. We have to rely on their decision here....we don't have a standpoint on what dates we run or IF their track will even open.

What is the use of even releasing a tentative schedule if they change it around completely on us??? I can easily post up some dates...but how is that going to solve anything when, for instance, March 9th comes and goes and we don't have anything.....

We are in the planning phase of trying something new (or considerably old) for 2009. I am going to get in contact with several speedways regarding holding enduros there for maybe 1 or 2 dates...turn the series back into a full blown travelling series. We don't have a choice...so many venues belive they can do what we do, so they don't want NEETS to race with them a full season. We may have to settle for travelling around again...

When something gets flushed down to me, I will let you know...sorry everyone, no new info...:(

enduroracer131
03-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Joe, we all know you and Erin are doing the best you can, hopefully we will get a few races in this season. Still gota fix my car from the last race too.

nobandwagonhere
03-12-2008, 10:10 PM
I kept quiet for quite some time here, but I think its time Boom-Boom says something. I for one am done checking this forum daily. And I do mean daily. I understand that the powers that be at Wall have Joes "roller rockers" (for lack of better words) in a vise, but cmon man. After the way Bethel fell flat on its face, I feel like its deja vu only stretched out longer. I understand you guys want to keep the racers hopes up, but we went from, Next week, to Christmas, to Jan, to next week, to Monday to the 22nd of MARCH. Back in December we were told we would have "plenty of time" to have our cars ready. Some of us are chomping at the bit waiting for a set of rules (Jersey Rules) on specific dates to be told "well...next week" repeatedly. I planned on running NEETS full time this year, well....it is what it is. I was up bright and early on Monday to see if anything was up yet. Its starting to get redundant. Just be honest, man. Thats all. Just say "Look, I know I said I would have something up but we dont know anything yet. Wall is jerking us around". Instead of "Christmas morning all my little NEETS people will have what they wanted!". Or "This Monday will be the day". I probably sound babyish, but I have to move on.
Dont get me wrong, I know Joe and Erin have lives, and I know they are trying their damndest. I in no way can take that from them. But you guys are letting Wall make you look like idiots. Theres a few things I heard that could have solved the waiting game (no specifics, just rumors). How true it is I dont know.
I know I will be going to Mountain this weekend. Again. It is what it is. Sorry guys. I love you guys to death but....it is what it is. The thread is wearing thin. Would sure like to see everyone again. Lets hope things go a better route.:wave:

4speed
03-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Hey dont give up yet guys. Believe me, if we do get to race Wall it will probley be one of the best if not THE best track you've ever raced on, and if it all works out with Wall opening NEETS is gonna grow much bigger than it was because I already know of a very big bunch of Wall racers that want to build Enduro cars to race with.
I have some pretty good resources/contacts that I get info from. After all, I have allot riding on Wall with quite a few cars lined up to compete with I have been kept infomed on the status of the track. Two months or so ago I was not too confident that Wall was going to open, but recently my beleif has changed and I beleive that they are going to open. I have been informed that the deal is going in the right direction and things are looking very good for racing in 2008. Unfortunatley we must wait a little longer for that official announcement, but hopefully it will be soon cause we certainly dont want to loose the competitors that NEETS already has. NEETS veteran drivers are the ones that are going to have to stay committed and keep this division alive. I think we all must stay committed to Joe, Erin, and NEETS for they have stuck it out for us, we need to stick it out for them. I know everyone is waiting on some sort of rules so that we know what has to be done with our cars and have the time to do it, so I figured I would help you all out with that and give you and idea of the NJ STATE rules for Enduro racing and you all can start doing some of the work so that you could be some what ready. Never the less, its all to better your saftey anyway, so no matter where you race you can certainly feel safer in your car. I will start a new thread about the rules.

W. J.
03-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Wall's gone, what now?

EnduroFromDE
03-14-2008, 10:17 PM
why oh why wouold they close....anyway what was those famouse words said before..."It is what it is"...Well I guess Bridgeport Speedway is still up for an option right???