PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Hossfeld and the # 4 modified

limodmaniac
03-05-2008, 09:38 PM
They are back together!

http://www.chuckhossfeld.com/

Axel
03-06-2008, 05:59 AM
this is great to hear. Good to see Chuck and Bob Garbarino back!

mattphoto
03-06-2008, 10:36 AM
can't wait to see the mystic missle at the track

holleratme
03-06-2008, 10:06 PM
i thougt bob said no donny no race ? in his championship speech

modfan7ny
03-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Does anyone else think this is a make or break season for Chuck. We've heard about all the potential he has and the Western New Yorkers already think he's the best thing since Richie Evans but on the tour we really haven't seen much from Chuck.

Being back in the Missle is a great opportunity and now I think he needs to step up and have a great season or the star may not be so bright by this time next year.

Best wishes to Chuck, Bob and the Mystic Missle team in 2008.

See you at the track.

Alan

Axel
03-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Does anyone else think this is a make or break season for Chuck. We've heard about all the potential he has and the Western New Yorkers already think he's the best thing since Richie Evans but on the tour we really haven't seen much from Chuck.

Being back in the Missle is a great opportunity and now I think he needs to step up and have a great season or the star may not be so bright by this time next year.

When Chuck was in the 4 last time, he could be a threat at any track. He was one of those guys you would think "He could win this race." And he did win a few features over the few years he drove the 4.

I think he struggled in the 50 some and obviously the 79 did not work out at all. If all things are equal with the 4, I hope to heck Chuck is up to the task. I look forward to the 4 and Chuck back on the tour and I predict he again be a threat to win wherever he goes.

But then again, I am from NJ--what the heck do I know!

jfp711
03-07-2008, 05:19 PM
I really think Chuck has to have a great year, the 4 was pretty fast last year.
He had a couple of good runs with Bob in the past so hopefully he'll get the job done, as far as the 50 & 79 cars they both ran great when Chuck was not behind the wheel so it should be interesting with Chucky this year, I also think a lot of eyes will be on the #4 car.

mattphoto
03-15-2008, 04:14 PM
I think Chuck has a shot at winning the championship

The Bullfather
03-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Just because The Missle had an amazing year, how many guys with Lia are gone? Lia brought a lot to the table. Will Chuck bring in the power he has when he races his own machines?