PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Miller Memorial 100

phillie
03-11-2008, 05:41 PM
The TVMRS announced today that the race this fall at Twin State Speedway will be named in Ricks honor. Ricky ran at the then Claremont Speedway for many years. He then ventured out onto the Busch North and Featherlite Modified tour and finally winning a Championship at Riverside Park Speedway in 1999 along with the final Featherlite Modified Tour race there. We all miss Rick and this is a great way to celebrate his memory. Hope to see you all there! :applause:

Rentawrench
03-12-2008, 02:21 PM
To TSS & TVMRS

Thank You for Honoring our Lost Team member & Driver

Mario & everyone at 44 Racing

mattphoto
03-15-2008, 03:31 PM
It's great that Twin State is honoring Ricky Miller. Ricky was an incredible race car driver. I will never forget the night at Riverside Park where he won the last tour race and Mike Ewanitsko was the only tour regular to finish in the top 3.

gomodsgo
09-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Some updates on this show:

On the Sunday part of the Fall Challange, TSS will host:

TVMRS - This will be a NSS Qualifier too! Ricky Miller 100
NEMA Midgets
NEMA Lights
Pro-4 Mods
And our own Modifieds

Heats and Features

The official announcement of the return of Peter Daniels was made today. He will be shoeing the #2 Luke Royea's car for the show. Peter is a eight time track champion at the Claremont facility. Five in the pro stock division and three in the modified.

Info about the day:
Pits opens at 8AM
GS opens at 10AM
Practice starts at 10AM and racing will start at 1pm

$35 for a single day pass, or $60 for a 2-day pass (Saturday's show is all fenders, including Pro Stocks, Late Models, Super Stocks, Strictly Stocks, Kids Division, Enduro's, Allison Legacy Series, and the ALL STAR race trucks).

Camping IS allowed at the track.

********** The Millers are also offering up a $1000.00 DOOR prize to all that are admitted to the grandstands on Sunday.********
There is a HUGE list of raffle prizes on the web site that will be raffled off at the track the day of the race. Please check out the website and spread the word.
Should be an AWESOME day of racing, great freinds, and AWESOME memories!!!

gomodsgo
09-16-2008, 09:26 AM
more updates..........

Donnie "the Golden Jet" Miller is going to be paying the way in for all TVMRS Drivers on Sunday. He said that he wanted to do it for a very long time as it always bothered him to pay to put the show on. So, Donnie arranged to have a pit window for all the TVMRS drivers to sign in for free.

I tell you what.... that is another AWESOME act from the Millers.

This is going to be an awesome show, I hope everyone makes every effort to get up to TSS on Sunday Sept 28th.

RGeeProductions
09-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Organizers of this weekends “Ricky Miller 100” race at Twin State Speedway, Claremont, NH., Sunday September 28, are pleased to announce their lap sponsorship campaign has been a success with all 100 laps of the True Value Modified Racing Series race sponsored by area businesses and fans.

All proceeds will benefit the Victory Junction Gang organization. Kyle and Patty Petty founded the camp to help chronic and terminally ill children.

“What a foundation for what we are doing said Donnie “Jet” Miller, speaking on behalf of his family. All money collected goes to Victory Junction Gang. This starts us off at $10,000 and our goal is $15,000. We are well on our way and I want to thank everyone for their support. I just heard today that if driver Mike Parks wins the pro stock race Saturday, he’s donating all his winnings to our cause. What a wonderful gesture.” Miller added, “Anyone that wants to make a contribution, no matter what the amount, we would be very grateful, everything is going to this great cause to help these kids.” This is Ricky’s race and he’d be proud.”

Raffles and door prizes will be done on Sunday to help organizers reach their goal.

Race Time is 1:00 PM

John H Spence Sr