PDA

View Full Version : SAFER Dinner Information

Fig8 T.K.
03-14-2008, 06:12 PM
The SAFER Dinner Dance will be held on April 4 at Smithtown Landing Country Club. The hours are from 8PM-12:30AM with a hot and cold buffet and open bar. Everyone is welcome to join us as we honor our Champion and top ten in points. Special awards are also given out as well as well as deserving people inducted into the Ernie Maynor Hall of Fame. Joe Larsen has asked that we award the top 3 rookies in the Blunderbust Division with the John Kraft Memorial Trophies he has supplied in memory of his late Uncle John.
Tickets are $65.00 per person. If you would like more information or to purchase tickets you can email me at krftracing9@aol.com. If any member of SAFER has not contacted me with a head count it would be most appreciated if you could do that asap. Tickets will also be available at the monthly SAFER meeting held Tues. March 18 at 8PM at Chances on Main Street in Patchogue.

Kathy

Fig8 T.K.
04-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Tonight is the SAFER Awards Banquet. Tickets are still available for anyone who would like to attend. Although we were hoping not to sell tickets at the door they will be available to be purchased tonight. Any questions email me at krftracing9@aol.com