PDA

View Full Version : Rick Fuller

Howie
03-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Look for Rick Fuller to be driving Curt Chase's #77 for the full tour this year. :applause:

mattphoto
03-15-2008, 03:26 PM
pretty sweet

jfp711
03-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Big Deal, what's so exciting about running in the back, Just my opinion. Fullers better days are in his rear view mirror, maybe a top 10 with no top 5's

Precision Auto
03-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Big Deal, what's so exciting about running in the back, Just my opinion. Fullers better days are in his rear view mirror, maybe a top 10 with no top 5's

Rick hasn't even taken a lap in the car and already you know where he's going to finish. Looks like you should be playing the Top 5 Contest: you'd be a shoe-in for the top prize..........JMHO..........

jfp711
03-16-2008, 04:02 PM
just like most post here, just my opinion based on past performane in the past year or 2, I don't think that opinion is any different than what some people may think when any driver makes a change, no big deal, I don't think I'm a shoe in for anything lololo. Maybe read the posts that were made when Chucky was announced in the 4. If I offeneded any Rick Fuller fans sorry, I just think his better says are behind him, still a nice guy and really don't have a negative thing to say about Ricky as a person.

Camper Lady
03-18-2008, 08:52 AM
I wouldn't sell Rick short. Rick is a very good driver and has a lot of wins coming his way. Look for Rick in victory lane this year:applause:

RGeeProductions
03-18-2008, 08:56 AM
I agree with ya Linda.
I think with a good car under him, he can still pulls some wins.

Teds Race Tours
03-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Rick's past performance over the last few years may have had more to do with the rides he has had rather than his driving ability. If the 77 team performs at their avg level over the past say, 5 years, MY opinion is at least 1 win, and 4 top fives and a top 10 points finish. He will also entertain us wildly on the scanner.

art11758
03-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Good news indeed! And I'm with Ted on the radio chatter.....

Steve O
03-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Good news indeed! And I'm with Ted on the radio chatter.....
Yes, he's wicked fun to listen to. And the "drive by wire" stunt at Stafford will go down in my book as one of the most creative things (although maybe just a wee bit foolish and unsafe) I've ever seen a driver do to stay in the race. I remember hearing Ed Cox just flip out on the scanner when he figured out what Rick was doing. It was great.

-Steve