PDA

View Full Version : Said It Months Ago Say It Again!!!!

Braddock Bandit
03-15-2008, 09:02 PM
See if something can't be worked out with Doug and Gina Hoffman at Mahoning. Series was building at this track, seemed to me that everyone was having a great time there. Maybe it was only me! Seems to me that would be the easiest way out at least for this year if possible. And Thanks to Joe and Erin for their efforts in trying to acquire wall. Good luck in your efforts in acquiring a perminant track for NEETS. I personally think the series will do best at one track. Dennis Sizemore / Braddock Bandit 69 4cyl Lets GO NEETS!!!!!:cheers:

NJ Chick
03-16-2008, 08:21 AM
Sounds simple, but Mahoning doesn't want us. But don't worry, NEETS will bounce back, hang in there!;)

rydogg97
03-16-2008, 09:29 AM
its a hard thing to work out if mvs doesnt want neets then other places need to be looked into.ther is no doubt that this will take time and patience to do the right deal.so as nj said hang in there neets will bounce back!!!keep the faith!!:wave:

CJfilms
03-16-2008, 11:02 AM
As the usual passing of this type of info goes...I can't say too much right now...BUT, we are already in contact with a speedway that wants NEETS there full time and use this speedway as its home track...

... ...

... ... ...

So hold until the countdown is complete and our wild ride will either come to an end or be just begining...depending on how you consider your involvement with NEETS!

You may guess at will which track it is...I will announce it when it is final...as usual....two weekends!

W. J.
03-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Wow Joe, you and Erin can build a track behind your house in 2 weekends?? LOL, just kidding!!! Good luck, time is running short.

CJfilms
03-16-2008, 08:35 PM
WJ, if I had even just the room to let enough racers tear up my backyard, there would never be a problem! Forget parking for the rest of the people and their regular cars!!! LOL!!!

The Bullfather
03-16-2008, 09:08 PM
how about around the house? :applause:

richardpetey
03-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Pennsyl-tucky had their way with us..................:mad:
N.J. left us hanging at the wrong exit..................:disgusted
The only state that hasn't banged us yet is N.Y., N.Y.......................:(
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Braddock Bandit
04-12-2008, 07:11 AM
Petey Ny NY may be next, And I still say racing at Mahoning with all its downfalls, was at least racing with NEETS! :cheers: