PDA

View Full Version : Wall Speedway Get Together

KyleMac45
03-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Let's all get together one more time, and not one last time. If anyone has a contact in the Wall, Howell or Farmingdale firehouse's or first aid halls and could host an afternoon into evening party at a reasonable rate, and can serve food and alcohol (of course), get a hold of me. "A Party of Old Friends." We'll get NJEFF and the Fabulous Fillimon Brothers for some films and videos. Ace Lane and maybe the previous photographers. Bring in some vintage cars and of course the drivers from the past. Bring in past announcers and interview the drivers of their era (Earl, Charlie, Jeff, Lee, Gary....) Everyone could bring their favorite memorobilia to share with everyone. A real open party. We'll even get a DJ for some late night dancing. We'll have to charge a small fee to cover costs. 50-50's etc..All proceeds will go to charity. We need to schedule it around everyone's schedule, IF POSSIBLE, so post what would be good or bad and we will try our best to work around it. I'm thinking Saturday afternoon March 29th if we can put something together that quick. . Of course it will take a lot of people to make this happen, so post name and phone # or call me with that info and also ideas. ASAP. Kevin 732-580-3624. Not too late because I am old and go to bed early. Keep an eye on this Forum for it's plans.

If you would like to come please... please... either call
Kevin Eyres @ 732-580-3624 or
e-mail me Kyle McGowan @ KyleMac45@hotmail.com or you may post up here on the forum that you wold like to come

We planon having a good time so if you can come just respond to the above... hopefully if we can get alot of people... then Kevin Eyres and myself will set a deffinate date... but for now March 29th looks good... have a good one everybody and

Thank You in advacne,
Kyle McGowan and Kevin Eyres