PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Preece

Howie
03-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Learned today at Mototown that it's a done deal that Ryan Preece will be in the Boehler #3 on the WMT this year. :applause:

stabone
03-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Learned today at Mototown that it's a done deal that Ryan Preece will be in the Boehler #3 on the WMT this year. :applause:

No offense Howie but dont see why this a good deal....2 reasons ...you are loseing another team. Think of the teams and drivers we have lost going into this year...48 12 66 15 18 21? 40 00 94.... And Santos is getting burned by the Money tree again...He lost the 21 RCR Busch cause money now the 3 car...Not taking anything away from Preece..it just sucks we loseing another team...when we cant afford to...And also Jerry Marquis is retireing and moving South:*-(

Howie
03-16-2008, 07:31 PM
stabone - I don't think I said it was a "good" deal. Yes, it is a good deal for Ryan and I hope the Boehlers. And...I have always felt Bobby Santos was huge asset to the tour. Nobody will be more disappointed if Bobby isn't on the tour than me. Do we know for sure that Bobby would have been in the 3 this year?

stabone
03-16-2008, 08:02 PM
stabone - I don't think I said it was a "good" deal. Yes, it is a good deal for Ryan and I hope the Boehlers. And...I have always felt Bobby Santos was huge asset to the tour. Nobody will be more disappointed if Bobby isn't on the tour than me. Do we know for sure that Bobby would have been in the 3 this year?

Im pretty sure that Wirtegen has stepped back there efforts with him...Thats were i think that MB lost Bobby...cause I know everyone on that team loved him and wanted him back...I hope we dont lose him either...21???

holleratme
03-16-2008, 09:16 PM
stabone ,is roy running this year

3forme
03-16-2008, 09:31 PM
I do not believe that money was an issue for Santos not returning to the #3. From what I have heard(from a good source) is that he may have some sort of a deal in another series. Gotta say, that the Boehlers are going outside the box on this one. If Lenny were still here, I think things would have worked out different. Just my opinion. Anyways, good luck to Preece and "Ole Blue". Keep the legend alive !!!

stabone
03-16-2008, 09:39 PM
I do not believe that money was an issue for Santos not returning to the #3. From what I have heard(from a good source) is that he may have some sort of a deal in another series. Gotta say, that the Boehlers are going outside the box on this one. If Lenny were still here, I think things would have worked out different. Just my opinion. Anyways, good luck to Preece and "Ole Blue". Keep the legend alive !!!

roy ??? Im lost on that one...

Rabbit504
03-17-2008, 07:28 AM
IMHO it may be a good thing for young Mr. Preece to get away from his family team.
He's a very nice young man from what I know of him.
But he has some HUGE shoes to fill.
:wave:

Fkraft99
03-17-2008, 03:57 PM
first of all ur always lost stabone... but heres a hint... look at YOUR avatar... lol

but i do agree that it sucks santos continues to get burned by the money factor. Compared to some of the guys we ARE racing against, theres no way guys like Bobby, or Doug Coby should be sitting home without rides.

stabone
03-18-2008, 08:53 AM
first of all ur always lost stabone... but heres a hint... look at YOUR avatar... lol

but i do agree that it sucks santos continues to get burned by the money factor. Compared to some of the guys we ARE racing against, theres no way guys like Bobby, or Doug Coby should be sitting home without rides.

I agree with everything but the lost part....cause I know my way back from the Gilleys and you dont:cheers:...lol...and for all the Roy Seidell fans I dont have a clue if he is racing or not...:cheers:

RichKeator
03-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Is it Ironic that the BRE car is the only car in any NASCAR division (i think...) with the #3 still on it... with all the history behind DALE's 3 and the BRE 3... and now an addition to BRE history Preece the grandson of legendary mod owner Bob Judkins...