PDA

View Full Version : good time at mountain

tstiles
03-17-2008, 10:56 AM
just wanted to say i had a really good time with all my friends this past saturday. Boom Boom, Vicki , Frank and fam, Rob Bader, Brian Brown, and my boy Nowak. just wanted to say thanks for a good day. you guys are a lot of fun. see ya all in a few weeks for warm ups. Donny, you had me laughing all the way home w/ some of the stuff you were saying. YO BOOGIE HOLA. lol

Tracy87BB
03-17-2008, 11:32 AM
I have to agree with you, tstiles. From the congregation on the side of the road when you got the blowout (I bet those folks in Pennsyltucky never saw THAT many people stop for one flat tire), to the assistance that the Long Islanders gave each other throughout the day...it was just a good atmosphere and a lot of fun.

A big thanks again to everyone for all of their help throughout the day. You all know who you are...:applause:

W. J.
03-17-2008, 12:40 PM
What I want to know is, after seeing the pictures of the blowout is this: did Tracy change the flat???:lol::lol::lol:

Tracy87BB
03-17-2008, 12:47 PM
No, I was too busy looking for a can of fix-a-flat...:lol:

I was hoping maybe Woot had enough Mallomars that we could stick it back together.

If I'm not mistaken, the actual tire-changing honors went to "Down Town" Brian Brown and Rob Bader. Kind of hard for 15 people to change one tire!:lol:

And W.J., you should know by now that I specialize in demolition...http://www.racerhub.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=28708

W. J.
03-17-2008, 02:18 PM
What, no pictures of the Ferry you hit? (and demolished???)

Tracy87BB
03-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Hey, hey...that's off topic...

But, just for the record, I did NOT demolish it...it still runs back and forth from Greenport to Shelter Island every day!:lol:

nobandwagonhere
03-17-2008, 05:59 PM
Good times...good times. It really didnt matter where anyone finished in the race, I still had one of my best times at Mountain. We havent had that much fun in a long time. It kind of reminds me how it USED to be when we first started going up. Like Terry said, just an awesome atmosphere. Between Boogie, Cryin Brian, Bader Amodium AD, Woots BOOTLEGGED Mallowmars and Tracy Chirico right on point with the camera and the laughs....even Little Kyle and Eric got a crash course in photography...lol. Awesome time and it couldnt have happened without all that were there. We brought up a sponsor from our Blunderbust season, Wilson Distributions, and I got to tell you he could not say enough about the trip. Congrats Ed Brown and welcome back Pat Verwys, some great racing out there. Nice clean racing. Looking forward to more times when we can all mesh like that. Thanks for the memory EVERYONE.:wave::cheers::wave:

Tracy87BB
03-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Woot better make sure he gets rid of the Mallomars now, before he goes through tech and they find them (unless, of course, the tech guys are hungry when he goes through, and Woot offers to let them lick the tires)!

pv18
03-18-2008, 02:54 PM
sorry I missed ya Donnie. I saw you at one point and did not get over to say hi and then the day got away from me. I hate when work has to get in the way of racing. As the great Uncle Petey would say..."See ya in a few weeks on the other side of the Toll Curtain."

NeetsAnnouncer33
03-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Guys it was so much fun talking to all of you before the races and even announcing the races from the tower was just an absolute blast. I hope things continue to grow for the enduro's, an incredible finish for the big cars and saw some great truck and 4 cylinder action as well. Outstanding guys, you should be very proud, class acts all around.

Ted Grow-Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Geno
03-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Hey Teddy, what’s with this “co-announcer” business? Label yourself as announcer, there’s no reason why there can’t be two. BTW- nice job on enduro #2 bro.:applause:

Great run by many of the Long Islanders. Hope to see you all soon!:wave:

NeetsAnnouncer33
03-20-2008, 06:05 PM
i just want to be respectful geno but if u say its ok then ill do it