PDA

View Full Version : We're in trouble...

gutter7
03-17-2008, 12:12 PM
At the drivers meeting they said we are the image of the sport. Do they realize that MADDOG(Wink) is one of us? That's some image.:help:

Maddawg
03-19-2008, 09:41 PM
I love this sport, I live to race enduro's , and Sat nights in my thriller cars. I come to the track totally prepared every week. If a fellow racer needs something I am the first to offer it to them. When they need help, I am always willing to help. If I make a mistake on the track, I go directly to the other person and apoligize. I also talk nothing but good about racing and everyone involved.To me thats a good image of any driver or team ! If you (gutter) have a problem with me please feel free to stop by my pit anytime and we can find some way to solve it !!!!!!!!!!! or you can call me anytime 215-806 1265 !!!!! thanks, Bob"Maddawg" Wink
I am not hiding behind some log in name, I don't even know who you are???????? But I Am The MADDAWG !!!!!!:cheers:

intense1
03-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Was MADDAWG a BADDAWG?:angel:

gripz
03-20-2008, 09:27 PM
Hay Maddawg, there should be more drivers out there like you. :wave:

461_SS
03-21-2008, 10:27 AM
I love this sport, I live to race enduro's , and Sat nights in my thriller cars. I come to the track totally prepared every week. If a fellow racer needs something I am the first to offer it to them. When they need help, I am always willing to help. If I make a mistake on the track, I go directly to the other person and apoligize. I also talk nothing but good about racing and everyone involved.To me thats a good image of any driver or team ! If you (gutter) have a problem with me please feel free to stop by my pit anytime and we can find some way to solve it !!!!!!!!!!! or you can call me anytime 215-806 1265 !!!!! thanks, Bob"Maddawg" Wink
I am not hiding behind some log in name, I don't even know who you are???????? But I Am The MADDAWG !!!!!!:cheers:

All of what he said is true! Wink will help anyone no matter who it is, friend or foe!

:cheers: This is to u wink for helping not only us, but everyone else! :cheers:

Gutter, next time you post i suggest you use your real name like most of us here. IF you have a problem say it to the persons face and not over a computer screen! Step up and be the man u think you are!

Rich DiMarco
-461 Street Stock

W. J.
03-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Gutter, next time you post i suggest you use your real name like most of us here. IF you have a problem say it to the persons face and not over a computer screen! Step up and be the man you think you are! Point of information: Everyone's 'real name' is available for viewing on this forum. Just click the user, and view the person's profile.

gutter7
03-21-2008, 11:44 AM
It was meant as a joke you. I mean the part when you're hollerin and carrying on. You put me and my kid in our first enduro car. I did call you, ya never returned my call.

2xdan
03-21-2008, 11:48 AM
gutter7 is Al Spotts out of Pennsburg

STU
03-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Hey guys, just be happy that we are racing, alot of people out there aren't. Mike said alot of things we all should think about during the drivers meeting. Racing is a freedom not a right, let's support the track and each other.
JMO
Cory
1x

Maddawg
03-21-2008, 09:02 PM
I found out the post was a joke from a friend, just not a funny one !!!!!!!
yep, I did take it personally. Thanks to all who posted here saying how they feel. Now this is how I feel, we are lucky to have a place to race and have fun. and have a forum to talk to each other and voice our opinions..
As far as I'm concerned this thread is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See ya all Soon :cheers:
MADDAWG