PDA

View Full Version : Please, sign this petition

4speed
03-20-2008, 07:44 AM
Sign this petition to try and help save Wall Township Speedway, and e-mail it to as many people as you know. Petey, hope to see your signature on it. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/WallStadium

tstiles
03-20-2008, 09:20 AM
i thought this Wall issue was dead. has anyone from Wall actually said that Wall still has a shot to open ?? because i would be the first one to sign it. but i thought it was definite. and if it is , than this petition is worthless. it will not change anything .
im not against, im totally for race tracks, and i will always support them , but if its dead, then its dead. dont get my hopes up after waiting months to see what Wall's future held. just to get disappointed in the eleventh hour with that post on there site. and - come to think of it, if Wall still had a fraction of a chance to stay open , it would have been stupid for them to post the official closing on its site last week. right? now lets just mourn the loss and look forward to a lot more racers from NJ filling up Riverhead Raceway in 08. it should be a blast

EnduroFromDE
03-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Nearly 100 in less then 4 hours...looking good...I thought I read somewhere else that the track still has 10 years under their "racing contract", not saying they HAVE to race, but they CAN race there for another 10 years if they wanted to. Maybe some big shot would see these and step up and buy the track back...its going to cost more then what it was just sold for...which i read somewhere was like just over 5 million.