PDA

View Full Version : Neets!!

Bobby Pease
03-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Hey guys, long time! Sorry I havent been posting.. WAY to busy with kids, work, coaching...etc!! BUT, reason for this post.. NEETS is / was / always been, a place / series for anyone to come down and race, AND have a good time! I met some of my best friends through neets in the opening season, and hope to meet more in the future, I think we need to all do our part in HELPING find a home, or some tracks that may want our beaters with heaters ( #1 making that call )whaling around thier track.. I did call orange county last year and they said just give them amp notice, Im sure other tracks Including MTN would let our series pass thru. If things dont work out for this season, I say we still have a party at the end of the year..JUst to keep in touch! "The racing that wasnt" party! HEY, we all want to see Uncle Petey dressed up! LOL... Hope to see yaz all soon! Uncle Petey, Howie, PAP, Cin, Joe, Erin, Millionare, Shafnesky (LOL), Craig, and all the rest of you Enduroites! stay well!
BOBBY PEASE :cheers:

richardpetey
03-22-2008, 10:43 PM
You spend lotta time with the "bumpies", your a good DAD..................:D
You know, I've been thinking a lot about NEETS's first year. Did we have a blast or what?...............................:cheers:
Those were some of the best races and most fun I can remember having in a long time...................:cool:
Call ya soon, gotta pick your brain about RH................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

tstiles
03-23-2008, 10:23 AM
good post bobby. sometimes we all need a little reminder of what we all love about neets. so thanx for the reminder. i think neets allowed me to become better friends with all the truck guys in 2005 and 2006. its something about convoying up to PA with all of us that brought us closer. rather than just seeing each other at the head. see ya at warm ups. happy Easter too all

Erin C
03-24-2008, 07:52 AM
Bobby, you always have a way to make me feel a little better! I second the party! There are so many people I miss seeing!

Hope you and the Bumpy Heads had a wonderful Easter!