PDA

View Full Version : As promised !

CJfilms
03-24-2008, 05:14 PM
As I promised...I would have new information for you after two weekends!

As soon as I posted that original thread, my phone started ringing! I was getting calls from an old friend (old meaning time, not age!!!) telling me about a track that is VERY interested in bringing NEETS in FULL TIME!!!!

We are currently waiting for a formal announcement to be made after all of the real estate signings are complete, but I have been given clearance to move forward and post up this info:

- We are dealing with the new land lord at White Lake Speedway.
- There is no new name as of right now, so we are going to reference the speedway as "White Lake".
- Closing date is set for three weeks away.
- The new land lord and I are working out a deal regarding dates and such, we will be talking more over the coming week/weekend.
- More information, more details, more more more will be available next week.

As the closing date gets closer, and once everything is finally signed, we will have all the details regarding NEETS racing in 2008 & 2009.

As for right now, we can let a little bit of that breath we have all been holding out...not too much! This is the most I WANT to say right now...until we have names on paper in pen...

So...let's recap! NEETS is planning on a modified 2008 season at White Lake Speedway. NEETS is going to be running ASAP once the signing is complete. New/adjusted rules will be available shortly (I say NEW/ADJ. just to be politically correct! ;) ).

As of right now, I do not want to name names as it may cause problems...maybe not, but who am I to make them public.......yet.

I would appeciate it if no one else started guessing names as well...if you know who is involved in this deal, so be it, please keep hush hush until we can make things public without recourse. Thank you in advance!

Also, if you feel that NEETS is starting out too late in the season for either YOU or to be successful at all...then please don't feel like we are holding you back from something better. We NEETites feel the same way towards the family we have come to love and watch race every race AND the drivers who only make a single appearance! We hope to see everyone in 2008 at White Lake Speedway...

Wall has been taken away...so we have been given another place to race...we should all be thankful that we will have a home once again!!!

Questions, comments...just want to yell at me...
Call my cell: 267-767-4923
Email: joe@neetsracing.com

I will have a news bulletin on the NEETS site shortly...it's dinner time now!

pv18
03-24-2008, 05:19 PM
We all wish you the best of luck. We check daily because we love NEETS and just want to get our chance to play again. If you need anything, give a shout. (pv3277@yahoo.com) I grew up at White Lake and can not wait to go back!

Pat

RGeeProductions
03-24-2008, 06:00 PM
This is sweet. We have a duplex about 10 minutes walking distance to the track on 55/14....

rydogg97
03-24-2008, 06:39 PM
ive been to white lake several times when i was younger with a couple of street stocks years ago!!gggreat place!!look fwd to more info!!!thanx joe!!:)

dirtmodfan
03-24-2008, 07:16 PM
Where is White Lake Speedway? I've never heard of it.

W. J.
03-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Sullivan County, NY. Follow this link:

www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/NY/WhiteLake.html

drewsent
03-24-2008, 08:33 PM
I'm looking forward to getting totally NEETSified again. I'd really be up for another installment of 'Beaters with Heaters', but it looks like with a late start, maybe it would be better titled 'Beaters with Windows Closed and the Heat on Low'.

If I'm not mistaken, I probably have the GPS coordinates for White Lake somewhere on my server, but I'll wait until the formal announcement is made before getting all crazy about directions.

Regards,
Eric Drews
Drews Enterprises

enduroracer131
03-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Well this is great news so far, I hope it all comes together this time, are they gona need help fixing stuff up, like what we were gona do last time?

Sac-Man
03-25-2008, 09:40 AM
I'm in:applause::applause::applause:
And since this is New York:applause: and not New Jersey:eek: I think our current rules should be pretty good. No major modifications right?:rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing you all soon;)

Jaws
03-25-2008, 10:36 PM
Thats great news. A track coming back to life!

Is the track going to be running full time?

Its about as far from Wall as Mountain so maybe some of the NJ drivers can have another choice on where to race.

CJfilms
03-26-2008, 08:44 AM
Please hang in there for a little bit longer...an announcement is currently being written up! When that is released, I will put a link to it on the NEETS site.

EnduroFromDE
03-26-2008, 09:25 AM
speaking of the website I just visited it and the ticker on the bottom displayed 20000....im the 20,000 visiter, ...so Joe, what do I win??

dirtmodfan
03-26-2008, 11:42 AM
White Lake is over a 3 hour ride. I can say that I won't be able to make that tow. Good luck to everyone in 2008.

STU
03-26-2008, 03:47 PM
Is that the same track Billy B. tried to get last year?

RGeeProductions
03-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Is that the same track Billy B. tried to get last year?

Yes it is.

CJfilms
03-26-2008, 05:16 PM
Steve...

Since you probably hit refresh about 200 times to get 20,000, all I can say is this...

I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

LOL!!! Just kidding! Check the counter now...you likes?

Tweeter 88
03-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Those of us not involved with neets, but involved with the track in sullivan county are as anxious as all of you. Lets cross our fingers and all hope together.:cheers:

Braddock Bandit
04-12-2008, 07:00 AM
Anything new to add regarding White Lake Speedway?