PDA

View Full Version : mod tour report on sirius radio

TMAC
03-25-2008, 12:25 PM
On wednesdays starting next week[4/3] on sirius radio[nascar channel 128]they will be doing a mod report at 2:30.It will include a follow up from racing from past weekend with drivers interviews etc..the name of the show that will be doing the reporting is called tradin paint

On another note,while traveling back from the race at bristol last week i was listening to the show and one of the hosts is chocolate myers,so i called to ask his relation to bert myers[southern tour] and told him about the great following the tour has and come to find out my talking might have struck a cord with someone over there.Hence a tour report on wednesday
pretty cool....

MOD JUNKIE
03-25-2008, 02:44 PM
Thats pretty cool, sometimes a phone call or comments can stir up some action, I live in NC. now but allways look forward to dankos modified coverage on internet radio monday nights from waterbury. Thats a good show and anyone with internet can log in on monday nights at six, its a one and a half hour brodcast. [GEEESS they should be paying me] Chocolate is a big modified fan, his family racing stems from that series, chances are you can see him at a number of modified races down this way.