PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Photos and email problems...

CJfilms
03-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Ok, I got the lovely message yesterday that my internet service was shut down on account that my website was hacked and had phishing material loaded up on it....

I'm not sure how long it was like that, there may have been a few lucky people who saw a paypal link on my site. Just to warn you, IF you clicked any links on my site that took you to any place OTHER than:

neetsracing.com
aarn.com
gatornews.com
myspace.com

PLEASE check your computers ASAP!!!! You may have been phished! Please sweep your computers if you have been on my site recently, just to be safe.

As for neetsracing.com, there have been no problems, there should be no problems, and there is no need to sweep your computer if you have been on the NEETS site recently....

BUT, in conjunction with my connection being reset, my outlook is acting up too...so, I can receive emails INTO joe@neetsracing.com, but I will have to reply FROM saphien@hotmail.com. I will have this fixed shortly.

The NEETS Photos link is a dead link for now, but I will be rerouting the link to a page ON the NEETS site with all the NEETS photos only.

Thanks and enjoy!