PDA

View Full Version : Hampton Jitney To Thompson Sunday

RGeeProductions
04-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Please keep in mind, Hampton Jitney has a bus on Long Island going to Thompson's Icebreaker this Sunday.
For more info, PM "Hampton Jitney" or
Visit Here (http://www.hamptonjitney.com/cgi-bin/nav-races.cgi?id=1207309975&dir=data&page=RACE-tours.html&key=1107824377#detail)
Let Jitney and Ted do the work while you sit back and relax....

Axel
04-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Please keep in mind, Hampton Jitney has a bus on Long Island going to Thompson's Icebreaker this Sunday.
For more info, PM "Hampton Jitney" or
Visit Here (http://www.hamptonjitney.com/cgi-bin/nav-races.cgi?id=1207309975&dir=data&page=RACE-tours.html&key=1107824377#detail)
Let Jitney and Ted do the work while you sit back and relax....

And dont forget the modified videos! First class all the way.

RGeeProductions
04-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Your right!
Thanks Alex....all we need now is pork roll to complete the package!!!

broz
04-04-2008, 11:24 AM
I'm thinking Ted could stop off in Polish Town and pick up some pork roll? :lol:

Teds Race Tours
04-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Jeez, How did I miss this thread. Thanks to the 33 brave souls who took the trip over with us Sunday. It certainly wasn't the great day we all wanted to kick off the season. Hopefully our trip to the Sizzler on the 27th will be a MUCH better day.

art11758
04-11-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm thinking Ted could stop off in Polish Town and pick up some pork roll?

Pork Roll?? I purchase it right in town here. Who needs some?? (Taylor Brand - the good stuff)

In the interest of keeping on topic.....

My mob made an interesting point. There is no Denny's on the Bus. I don't think I'm going to offer them the choice next time....... Dad was tired on Monday.

Teds Race Tours
04-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Art. I've looked into putting a Denny's on the Bus, but it wouldn't fit on the 45 ft long motorcoach. It would also be rather costly to install, and I would have to raise the price of the modified trips.

I think will have to pass on the Denny's. We do make a quick stop at the Golden Arches for one of those "Fake Breakfasts".:)

art11758
04-13-2008, 02:28 PM
I think will have to pass on the Denny's. We do make a quick stop at the Golden Arches for one of theose "Fake Breakfasts".:)

Duly noted. I do think that I am not giving in to them next trip though. Just not sure when that will be.

RGeeProductions
04-13-2008, 03:03 PM
We do make a quick stop at the Golden Arches for one of those "Fake Breakfasts".:)

You seem to enjoy them!!!! As I said to you, I would rather be at the track earlier then eat that stuff....
Guess I'll have to bring smoked kielbasi again....I asked all on the bus if they wanted some last year, most said no thanks, but after the plates were passed, about 6 pounds were eaten!!!! 1 1/2 links!! LOL