PDA

View Full Version : dom #98 motor

gswracing
04-05-2008, 09:47 AM
just wondering if you got another motor. we still have one for you if needed. email me or give dave bently a call if you didn't loose his #. hope to see all of the long island boyz back at mountain. even though you guys keep taking all the $ from us poor pennsyltuckains.:wave:
jeff 31x & fugly racing

Tracy87BB
04-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Jeff, I know Dominick doesn't get on the computer much, so I gave him a call and let him know. It's always nice to see competitors helping each other out...especially when they come and take your money!:lol:

gswracing
04-05-2008, 04:55 PM
tracy after the last race he seemed down & out after a motor issue.he said that he might not be back to mtn because of this issue. i like running w/ the libz, and besides it would be hard to fab my regal and drop a 350 in there. also dom was going to get a place/help before ocala turned to dirt. the whole back scratching saying kinda came into play. hope everything works out dom, i'm always willing to help.
jeff

dominic
04-08-2008, 11:07 AM
i'm going to pull out the motor today. please give me a call at 631 796 6192 thanks for getting me up off my *** and out of my depression. Dominic

dominic
04-08-2008, 11:13 AM
hey, thanks for the call, your the best. thanks for keeping all of us pushing foward. I would hate to miss a race :) Dominic

Tracy87BB
04-08-2008, 11:28 AM
All of the Long Islanders are what keep me going up to Mountain. As I've learned...the more, the merrier. And I'd hate to see you sidelined, especially when there is potential help looking for YOU. Just passing along the info for you. :wave: