PDA

View Full Version : H.H.----Hazleton Hebrew???

LM13
04-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Who is this H.H. person Petey keeps writing about? I guess H.H. means "Hazleton Hebrew". Is this some new comic that travels around with "Raymond the Amish comic"? Are they doing a show at Mt. Speedway this weekend? Just wondering if someone could clear up who this is and what it means.

White Lightnin
04-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Maybe it simply stands for "Head Honcho" and you could use some diversity training. :wave:

LM13
04-07-2008, 06:26 PM
You know what it stands for and it's not head honcho. I'm not the one who needs "diversity training".

WEEZER
04-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Area Auto racing just did a big story with the mentioned one and Larry Fisher, very interesting, too bad he's leaving, would have been nice to see him run against the supposedly former wall invaders coming to mountain, but as for me my guess would be it's a micro beer, Hazelton Hebrew!!!!!

richardpetey
04-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Maybe someone needs a few laps in the "anger management division"................:help:
As far as the comic identity of the H.H., he's appearing ("Hawking Hundreds")at a speedway near you as the "unknown promoter"(with no holes cut in the paper bag and a face drawn on each side)....................:eek:
He's also a top notch magician, "shifting shekels" from the back gate to a sealed vault in hazleburg....................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY.............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: