PDA

View Full Version : Hossfeld, Stefanik, Flemke on the Carey and Coffey Show right now!

CareyandCoffey
04-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Sunday 4/6 on the Carey and Coffey Show (Live online at www.careyandcoffey.com) AND on 940/1510 ESPN Radio

Carey and Coffey LIVE at Thompson International Speedway from 10am-Noon

NASCAR Whelen Modified Drivers…. (times subject to change)

Chuck Hossfeld (10:22am)

Mike Stefanik (11:02am)

Ed Flemke Jr. (11:22am)

Speed51.com’s Mike Twist (hopefully adding a little credibility) (10:42am)

Carey and Coffey preview Texas and the Samsung 500 (they will even tell you who is going to win)

Is everything really bigger in Texas? We’ll find out. (Scientifically)

Matt Carey’s Keys to the Race, Jay Coffey’s Weekly NASCAR Prediction and Errors and Retractions with Zev

MOD JUNKIE
04-06-2008, 11:42 AM
nice show guys, one question why did streamers get all radio ads this week?

CareyandCoffey
04-14-2008, 06:33 PM
I just realized we never anwered your question. The Sunday we broadcasted from Thompson we couldn't stream the show through the streamer we own. So; we had to utilize our flagship stations live stream; which included commercials. Which do you prefer? Our personal stream of the show or the version that we had when we were in Thompson?

MC

MOD JUNKIE
04-15-2008, 04:02 PM
I like your version better, we can still hear you guys during the breaks. hey its good to listen cause it kinda brings me back home, I'm from new milford and now down in n carolina so whatever works for you but I don't think many streamers are gonna drive to danbury area to support who's buying ad time on your station. Doya know who my avater is ?
you should, keep up the good work and I'll be listening to the
Carey,Coffee and Kyle show!:applause: