PDA

View Full Version : A Grand old update!

CJfilms
04-07-2008, 08:13 AM
OK, I know the first thing on everyone's mind already...what's happening with NEETS Joe?

Well, first off, I started a thread to gauge interest regarding NEETS running at Grandview...that went very well! Are we racing at Grandview?!?!?!? ...No. Not yet at least. I met Bruce rogers, the owner of Grandview Speedway this past Saturday. We could not speak about too much, being that it was opening day. He knows me now, he is aware the series would like to race there, and one thing that he has told me is..."I'm interested".

So, we are going to meet up when he has the chance and discuss the future of NEETS and Grandview Speedway.

One big thing to mention here...I am still trying to research this for validity...The last enduro ran at Grandview Speedway was back in the early 90's which somewhere around 200 cars attended. If NEETS does end up running the first enduro in 15 years at Grandview...it's going to be big!!!!

White Lake... We are waiting for the closing date to come around before anything else can really be mentioned here...More up-to-date info can be found here... http://www.photosplusbylisa.com ... We are going to stay on top of both dirt and ashpalt aspects of the enduro world, NEETS will be dirt and asphalt, the best of both worlds in one series!

Hopefully, this weekend will be a 'Joe needs to do some web editing' Weekend!!!

Lastly, I wanted to update you all regarding the NEETS site...I am not putting anything up on the site as formal advertising/promoting until any and all details have been worked out and something concrete can be said officially. The last thing I want to do is start promoting racing/events and everything fall through. It only makes the series look bad and me seem like a snake...hissssss!!! LOL!!!

Stay tuned!

enduroracer131
04-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Cant wait for to see what happens, hopefully everything will work out this time. Also Joe, I had contacted photos by lisa a week or two ago to have them update the NEETS link, it was still the old address, so that should have been changed to the new one.