PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any questions for Ed Flemke Jr.

CareyandCoffey
04-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Ed Flemke Jr; winner of the Ice Breaker 150 will be on the Carey and Coffey Show this Sunday at 11:02am. Do you have any questions for Ed Flemke Jr.? We want to ask him YOUR questions on this air this weekend. Post your questions here for Ed and we will ask him 2 on the air and the rest on our live stream between segments. The Carey and Coffey Show is this Sunday from 10am-Noon. We will have Ed Flemke Jr. on at 11:02am; we'll ask him 2 questions of YOURS on the air and the rest on our live web stream at 11:15am.

Also on the show this weekend:

This Sunday April 13th (10am-Noon)

• The Boys review the Phoenix Race
(and who they picked to win)

• Whelen Modified Driver Eddie Flemke Jr.
(Winner of Ice Breaker 150) (11:02am)

• Why is the "silly season" starting so early
this year? We'll tell you.

• Does Hartford Courant Columnist Shawn
Courchesne like or hate Carey and Coffey?
We'll let you decide.

• Is Roush the new Hendrick?
Is red the new green?
What does that even mean?

• NASCAR's coolest and dumbest Trophies

Goldy
04-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Yes – I do… thanks for asking...

Edward touched on this on Danko’s radio broadcast.

With Chad Little now in charge – what kinds of things are the drivers and owners wanting out of this series? Can he give examples of some things that could be potentially easily delivered by NASCAR vs. some things that will take more thought and years to implement like a spec engine?

.. and – is there an organized - for lack of a better term a “steering committee” of drivers and owners that meet and or communicate with NASCAR officials on a regular basis or is it just speaking with Chad at the track or calling him on the phone to express issues and concerns from a driver/owner perspective?

Btw - Good program from Thompson, an enjoyable listen.. good exposure for the series - Get on the horn with Stafford for Sizzler Sunday please...

Thanks,
Chris Goldsnider

ThE sHaDoW
04-10-2008, 07:28 PM
What is his impression of the health of the modified tour right now.

Everyone knows the purse structure is broken. Does he have any idea's on what NASCAR and the promoter's can do to fix it. It's easy to complain it's broken, but harder to come up with solutions.

ThE sHaDoW

Rabbit504
04-11-2008, 07:40 AM
The Race Hill Farms Tribute Car to Ron Bouchard was something special.

Will the Teto team run that Tribute car all year?

Or

Paint their second car the colors of The Manchester Sand and Gravel #10
driven by another Hall of Famer and Modified Legand Ed Flemke Sr?
:wave:

Fat Albert
04-12-2008, 07:51 PM
A two part question...
Do you feel that your cars, The Racework Chassis, have an advantage or disadvantage as opposed to the more popular Troyer chassied cars under present NASCAR rules...and why does it seem that your cars have more success with the soft spring big sway bar setups than the Troyers?
George M. from New York

RGeeProductions
04-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Flemke is up next!!!!!
Tune in HERE !!!!! (http://www.careyandcoffey.com/html/livelink.html)

broz
04-13-2008, 11:31 AM
Someone please get Eddie on the phone :lol:

CareyandCoffey
04-13-2008, 11:35 AM
We are VERY sorry folks. These are the things you can't control with a live radio show. I am VERY aware ya'll want to hear Eddie rather than us talking about Big & Rich and a Hartford Courant columnist. We plan to have the race winner of every Mod race on the show weekly; but some things are out of our control. Next time you see Eddie; give him a good natured ribbing for us. Thanks again for listening. We greatly appreciate it.

RGeeProductions
04-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Nice show guys considering the change of plans.
May I ask a favor?
Stay from baseball!!!! LOL just kidding...

broz
04-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Really enjoyed show and still listening....ALL the way down here in Texas! :applause:

KyleMac45
04-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Carey and Coffee are the best!!!

Kyle McGowan

(RYan Preeces Friend

KyleMac45
04-13-2008, 12:15 PM
I can get Jimmy "$HOWTIME" Blewett and Ryan Preece to put Carey and COffee on there car...

I have a video for Bluse Clues and One Life to Live Carey and Coffee... I will bring it with me to New Hamshire!!

Kyle

Carey and COffee I hope u guys do not like the BOston Red Sox... I am a Yankee Fan ... blow those leaves back on that guys lawn!!

Iam in for the Go-Kart racing... I will beat the Modified guys... Szegedy will get bunped by me... and i will bump you!!