PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to George Brunnhoelzl

bulldozer
04-12-2008, 06:12 PM
I know he hasnt had a good finish yet but its bound to come.This guy has a new 2007 troyer and ran third in his first race and had a belt come off.Now his second race after qualifying second for the second straight time he is pushing l w miller around and is clearly the fastest car has a throttle hang up on the air box on lap 110.Its a matter off time before he gets his first win of the year.Lady luck is bound to show up george keep running up front good things are bound to come.Sorry about the spelling error.BRUNNHOELZL.LOL

modprincess8x
04-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Bub....it's still spelt wrong. Brunnhoelzl...after all these years, geez.

Anyway good luck cuz!

jfp711
04-12-2008, 08:44 PM
can anybody explain to me what in the hell was LW thinking on the first lap of a 150 lap race ???? what a shame for the whole advance auto parts team and andy seuess ????

LW should be thankful that Georgie is a class act and ran him real hard but clean, even when he was up to his b-post and was chopped pretty hard. I don't think LW would have given him or anybody that same respect that Georgie showed, which was pretty obvious after wrecking Seuess on the first lap of a 150 lap race, the first lap..... WOW

RGeeProductions
04-12-2008, 08:44 PM
George is starting 3rd tonight at Caraway....
Seuss 2nd and LW 4th!!!!

jfp711
04-12-2008, 09:43 PM
that could turn out to be ugly right there. I know Andy was pretty upset last night, which he had every reason to be. Georgie is a real good kid, would love to see that team get a win, the Ol' Man is a real great guy also I use to love and watch him wheel an open wheel modified from The bull rings on the Island to speedways such as Pocono.