PDA

View Full Version : silky & hillbilly bunch

jfp711
04-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Ronnie silk in his 1st visit to ACE speedway did an incrediable job with the Hillbilly modified, timed 5th fast, redrew 5th and ran in the top 3 all night, I think this combo is going to be tough when ever they show up to race, I would not be surprised to see this combo contend for the Tour championship, a win is right around the coner for this newly formed team.

MOD JUNKIE
04-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Yeah I agree, Silky is pretty smooth and takes care of his equipment, good guy too. JFP, I hate posting after you cause that puts the 711 ahead of the 151......lols.

holleratme
04-13-2008, 09:55 AM
This is a combination that can win anywhere:)

jfp711
04-13-2008, 02:16 PM
the #711 should always be in front of the #151 LMAO !!!!!!!!
Yes I agree Silky is silky smooth with a race car has really matured as a driver and should be tough in 08, The kid deserves it. Glad David put him in the car.

Camper Lady
04-13-2008, 07:29 PM
:applause: Congrat's to Ronnie and the whole 79 team on a job well done. I do believe you will see Ronnie Victory lane this year

RichKeator
04-15-2008, 04:25 PM
I gotta qoute Ben Dodge when he and Matt Buckler took over the speedway line report a few months back... I beleive he said something like "it always starts off with hugs and kisses but unfortunitly ends up in a nasty divorce" when refering to Woody's deal and some past deals with Hillbilly... I hope that everything works out with this one on both ends... Would be nice to see this team get a top 5 or even a win at the sizzler...

jfp711
04-15-2008, 09:37 PM
I Don't want to get off track on this thread but, I have to say have you ever spoken to the Hills ???? because with any split in life there are always 3 side's to a split his, your's and the TRUTH, And when somebody is paying the Bill's and the performance is not up to a certain level or personality's clash it's in the Owners best decision for HIS race team to make a change, I kinda feel like that was a cheap shot thrown towards the Hill's that is not deserved. Anyway's I think the chemistry that is being built at the #79 car is really good and hopefully this combo will be together for some time.

RichKeator
04-16-2008, 06:45 PM
I Don't want to get off track on this thread but, I have to say have you ever spoken to the Hills ???? because with any split in life there are always 3 side's to a split his, your's and the TRUTH, And when somebody is paying the Bill's and the performance is not up to a certain level or personality's clash it's in the Owners best decision for HIS race team to make a change, I kinda feel like that was a cheap shot thrown towards the Hill's that is not deserved. Anyway's I think the chemistry that is being built at the #79 car is really good and hopefully this combo will be together for some time.

I was not taking any shots and I'm sorry if it seemed it... Again I hope that all works out on this deal and like i said at the end of my last post... would be nice to see the team get a top 5 in the sizzler or even a win...