PDA

View Full Version : Ed Flemke Jr. on the Carey and Coffey Show today 4/13

CareyandCoffey
04-13-2008, 09:36 AM
This Sunday April 13th (10am-Noon) on the Carey and Coffey Show……

-The Boys review the Phoenix Race (and who they picked to win)

-Whelen Modified Driver Ed Flemke Jr.
(Winner of Ice Breaker 150) (11:02am)
Carey and Coffey will be asking Ed listener questions off The Chrome Horn and off the email at carey@careyandcoffey.com.

-Why is the “silly season’ starting so early this year? We’ll tell you.

-Does Hartford Courant Columnist Shawn Courchesne like or hate Carey and Coffey? We’ll let you decide!

-Is Roush the new Hendrick? Is red the new green? What does that even mean?

-Matt Carey’s ‘Immune System of Steal’ and how it affects those around him.

Sunday 10am-Noon on 940/1510 ESPN Radio and LIVE online at www.careyandcoffey.com

Howie
04-13-2008, 09:15 PM
You really need to archive your shows some way so that those of us at the race track Sunday mornings (like Waterford today) can get to hear them later.

Is there any way for that to be done?

CareyandCoffey
04-13-2008, 10:06 PM
Hi Howie -

We are working on a few things that should make the online experience a little more convenient for our internet listeners. Podcasting is in the works; which should enable you to download segments you missed (if you were lucky enough to be at the track) and we are also working on a new system for streaming. We are getting word that some people had trouble listening live today; possibly suggesting that our stream was maxed out. In the meantime; I'll try and get out web-guy to post as much as possible on our audio highlights section of our website. I think right now on www.careyandcoffey.com in the 'Sights and Sounds' - 'Audio Highlights' section we've got some audio from Chuck Hossfeld CRAZY story on why he missed his first interview with us. In the meantime; we also post audio on the myspace whenever we can.

Anyway; we are working on the podcasting thing; hang tight and hopefully we will get it ironed out soon. Thanks for listening!

Matt Carey
:)

ShawnCourchesne
04-14-2008, 01:46 AM
Yeah, some of us who were also at the track in Waterford would like to know what the consensus was on the Hartford Courant reporter liking or hating Carey and Coffey.

CareyandCoffey
04-14-2008, 07:19 AM
You've GOT to tell us how to say your name. I may have butchered it all day. The consensus was; you like us. It's okay to admit it. A lot of people do, and we have NO idea why.

The audio from our discussion is now up on the website. Go to www.careyandcoffey.com. On the right side; next to my pic; you can click on the link. Or on our Audio Highlights page.

Ciao.