PDA

View Full Version : License & Warmup Info

chealy7296
04-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Warm ups are only a little over 1 week away. Everyone who plans on signing into the pit area must either already have a Nascar license or plan on purchasing one at the track that day. There are some important points I need to make:

1.Legends---I have nothing to do with the INEX licenses. All Legend drivers must have an INEX license in order to practice. Please make sure you have one or some sort of proof that you applied for one. You will be signing in at the 3rd window with Denise. On regular race days all Legends drivers will sign in with me (Christine). Please introduce yourself to me and make sure to let me know that you are a Legend driver (eventually I will get to know you). All crew members for the Legends division must have a Nascar license. If you are driving a Legend car but also driving or on a pit crew for another division you must have both licenses. You will also need to sign in on both sheets (no, you will not have to pay twice) for your protection please let me know if this applies to you.

2. All other divisions--You should know the drill by now. You MUST show us your Nascar license or receipt. You will NOT sign in without a license or a receipt. If you sent your license application to Florida and have not received your license yet I would suggest that you contact Nascar and get some sort of proof, I will not take your word. The number to Nascar is 386 239-2661. If you applied for a Modified Tour license, the same applies, you must show us your license or receipt. If you have a license or receipt you can sign in at the 2nd window with Pat. If you are planning on purchasing your license at the track at warm ups you may purchase your license with me and sign in with me.

3. At the winter meeting in January I am pretty sure I got my point across about minors in the pit area. If you were not there here is a quick recap. You may NOT purchase a Nascar license if you are under 16 years old. I will not sign in or sell a license to anyone under 18 without proof of age. I want to see either a driver license, permit (with picture) or original birth certificate (only for verification, I do not need a copy). If you are over 18 but look kind of young I would suggest you bring some proof of age with you. I will be very strict with this so be prepared.

4. If you are practicing an Enduro car please let us know when you come to sign in, the sheet you need to sign in on is different than the Nascar sign in sheets. You may also sign in at the 3rd window with Denise.

If anyone has any questions you can send me an e-mail and I will respond as quickly as I can. I check my e-mail every morning. Hope we have a great season. See you all soon.

chealy7296
04-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Just so there is no confusion I wanted everyone to be aware that there will be no Guest passes for warm ups. There will be too much going on for us to deal with guests as well. The regular guest policy will be in effect starting opening weekend. Each driver is allowed 2 guests per race and the guest passes will be $40.