PDA

View Full Version : Ed Flemke Jr. WILL be on the Carey and Coffey Show this Sunday 4/20

CareyandCoffey
04-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Sunday April 20th 10am-Noon on the Carey and Coffey Show (940/1510 ESPN Radio and LIVE online at www.careyandcoffey.com)

- Speed TV’s Wendy Venturini (11:02am)

- NASCAR WMT Driver Eddie Flemke Jr. (11:22am) winner of the Ice Breaker 150 at Thompson

- Preview of the NASCAR Nationwide Race in Mexico City (and we’ll tell you who will win)

- Matt Joins a Racing League at Grand-Prix New York (www.gpny.com); hear all about it.

- FREE tickets to the Tech-Net Spring Sizzler at Stafford Springs on April 27th Listen to win!

- The boys “Feud’ with Hartford Courant Columnist Shawn Courchesne Continues.....

KyleMac45
04-17-2008, 08:45 PM
This should be a good show... I am calling again for SURE!!!!

Kyle

PS: Carey and Coffey I am bringing some video tapes of me on the TV shows to Stafford... I cannot wait!!

RGeeProductions
04-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Kyle...
What ya buying me and Howie for lunch?!?!?!
I think I may be up to dinner and desert by now!!!! LOL

KyleMac45
04-18-2008, 02:58 PM
hold on.... I never saw you at last race I did see Howie... I will do a snack and a small drink or something fired par last promise... Actually Howie was wondering how he got draged in to this... I said since you guys are always doin something nice for me that I would buy you guys something fried... Fran might be dragged in to this soon.... When I go to Stafford look for me... trust me you cannot miss me... I will put it to you like this... Look for the kid who is wearing "$HOWTIME" Blewett and JBIII shirts... Or you can look for Jimmy Blewett and then look to his right for me his right hand man!!!

Kyle

RGeeProductions
04-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Howie got dragged in from a post you made that Howie has done something for you also and you would buy him something, that's where that came from. I am only bustin' ya about the fried stuff. I don't want nothing from ya. But I will buy you a beer!!! IN 6 YEARS!!!! LOL

KyleMac45
04-18-2008, 09:03 PM
ok... I;ll take it... I just need one thing at the Sizzler... a new photo of me and $HOWTIME....I only have frm last year...

Kyle

RGeeProductions
04-18-2008, 09:08 PM
I will take the picture....but we have to get you two together!!!!
Maybe he will win...that would make it easy!!!
I will speak with him about a picture when I get there Sunday...

KyleMac45
04-19-2008, 09:48 AM
If he makes it on the carey and coffey show... then just meet us there... I know i should/might be on...

Kyle

CareyandCoffey
04-20-2008, 09:30 AM
Schedule Switch Folks -

FYI - For those of you tuning in this morning, we will be flipping around some interviews. Ed Flemke Jr. will be at 11:02am and Speed TV's Wendy Venturini will now be at 11:22am. Thanks for listening!!!!!

RGeeProductions
04-20-2008, 11:11 AM
Great job with Eddie guys.....
'Weeeeeeeee'lan, LOL!!!!!