PDA

View Full Version : Credit Due!

holleratme
04-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Credit is due Stafford Speedway for the job that they did in the off season to the bathrooms. first Class upgrade:applause:

Kevin
04-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Yes, first class is right.

RGeeProductions
04-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Dang!!! Why didn't I think of taking bathroom pics!!!! LOL

Kevin
04-21-2008, 10:48 AM
Probably because when you in were there, it was for other reasons? I was up there Wednesday to pick some stuff up and Mark Arute told me about the work they did over the winter. More sinks, soap and towel dispensers, eye wash and baby changing stations, as well as poster size pictures of on track action to dress it up some. They kept the old sink from the men’s room. Mark said there wasn’t anything suitable to replace it with.
Definitely a much appreciated improvement. They could have just spruced up the old ones, but they went above and beyond.

dbl-take
04-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Its always good when a track fixes up there facilities.

Axel
04-23-2008, 01:00 PM
This is why Stafford is proabably the nicest racing facility i've been to. They make the investment to bring people in.

To me, they seem to have an understanding of growing the sport, and making it a more kid/family friendly place.

Hats off to them. Not my favorite racing track, but it's my favorite track. Wont be at the Sizzler, but hoping to make it up for the CT CLassic.

randomrodder
04-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Thanks, now I have to go to the can.

RichKeator
04-23-2008, 08:12 PM
being a Stafford Motor Speedway employee (handicapper/track official) I think i can speak on behalf of the managment... THANK you for all the kind words. I know it was a big project that needed to be done for all that use them. Now as someone who goes to the track it was nice to see when i first walked in... just hope that people respect the new property....

Maybe next year I'll get a new Handicapt Booth/shack/shed or at least a new door

Stop by and say hello to me up on the hill