PDA

View Full Version : Any Photos

KyleMac45
04-21-2008, 08:28 AM
Was Wondering if there are any photos avalible form this past saturday... had a bunch of my firends go and win some featuers

Kyle

NIce Job Wall Speedway Drivers!!

KyleMac45
04-22-2008, 08:38 AM
What happened no body took any pictures.... Not trying to be rude... but can someone at least say that "yes there are photos plese give me a few days to post them and/or send them to you"

Sorry,
Kyle

Geno
04-22-2008, 09:05 AM
Kyle, I’m not sure whom you’re waiting to hear from, but here’s the deal-

In years past, the track photographer did the Mountain website and had pages on it with his photos. It was good for his business to list all of them on the site. Now, other than a link, you won’t see more than a handful of them on the Mountain site at a time. Look around and I'm sure you'll see them posted on a handful of other sites.

Kevin (the official track photographer) and I were discussing this on Sunday. He plans to create a photo site and we’ll link it to the Mountain site. If anyone can help Kevin set up such a site, please contact him.

RGeeProductions
04-22-2008, 09:17 AM
Now Kyle, calm down.
Remember, you are now the official Chrome Horn mascot.
You should be writing a story about your favorite driver with your spare time.....LOL

LongIslandJam
04-22-2008, 09:29 AM
Geno,

Please email or PM Kevin's contact information to me. We might be able to help him out.

Thanks,

KyleMac45
04-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Ok... I have commed down now... Thanx for the help Geno and J.A. ...

Richie... I am gonna wirte that paper tomorrow sometime... :lol:

Kyle

TCH Mascot