PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Horn Live ?

MOD JUNKIE
04-27-2008, 12:01 PM
Just a question about the new race coverage, do I nead to down load anything on the link to get it to work or do we just click the here section and sit back and enjoy ?

LongIslandJam
04-27-2008, 12:20 PM
No download is necessary. You just need a web browser and Flash installed.

Thanks,

LongIslandJam
04-27-2008, 12:30 PM
BTW: We're on schedule for a 1 PM start.

MOD JUNKIE
04-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the info, just wanted to make sure I was connected with the coverage. You guys did a great job, I enjoyed reading along, kept looking when my laptop made cricket niose's. Thanks again.

Axel
04-28-2008, 08:29 AM
This is a great way to get a live update. I really like having the race lineup on the right hand side.

Is there any way to "mark your spot?" I could only check every 45 mins or so while doing stuff around the house and it was hard to scroll thru from the begninning as updates were being added.

Minor issue, but just checking.

Again, great job guys!
-Axel

RGeeProductions
04-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Yes Alex there is. Turn off auto scroll. I think the option is at the bottom of the window for viewers.
Thanks to all that tuned in and our next race is TVMRS Race #3 at Waterford on June 3, 2008.

Tracy87BB
04-28-2008, 11:15 AM
I have been thoroughly impressed with the way this has gone so far. A tremendous tip of the hat to JA, Richie and everyone else who has pitched in. I was not at home during the race itself yesterday, and was very pleasantly surprised to find that I was able to go to the live update page later in the day and "replay" the entire race. Once again, great job everyone!

LongIslandJam
04-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Just a little correction,

When I'm doing the live updates, feel free to comment. I enjoy all the comments and I'll answer them when I get the chance. All I ask is that if I don't answer right away, give me until the next caution. I like the comments, it's a great way to kill some dead time during the dreaded yellows.